Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

PCT after three years on.

T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013
day 13 pct - morning wood, sexdrive is there, have not lost any weight, mood is great still.

superman4hire

superman4hire

May 23, 2013
Never said peptides will do jack here actully about legit part this was about Triptorelin some people say its great other say its really bunk but who knows if they who say its bunk is bad responders or have bunk gear? We do not know this and I do not judge I just pointed it out.

Nuts have not much to do with recovery nope I agree but it is a sign something is happenin but its bloodwork numbers that really matters but they wont be up until im done with all pct substance so its hard to say anything but to go on feel right now and my usual feel of something happening in recovery phase is too look after wellbeing mood, libido, nuts growing, ballsack hanging, energy, cumload. thats what I atleast go on til I get blood done until then its impossible to say anything really. And yep.......i am only doing it like i am but I was a bit relying on the italian bodybuilder bounceback on triptorelin, who knows if its a great substance in this case, might be might not be I gave it a shot and so far (8days of pct) i am doing great but well it usualy takes abount 20-30days before the shit hits the fan so I cant really say its actully going great.

I have numbers indeed and will compare them with bw done in 2months. until then ill just update my mood and how everything goes.
Thank you my friend:)

bare in mind guys, we dont have any real studies on triptorelin, we have a few guys bloodwork but then again we also know the individuality of responding to substances, so we do not know how triptorelin will do in this case, not yet atleast.

I never used Triptorelin. What I've read, Triptorelin overstimulates the body's own production of certain hormones, which causes that production to shut down temporarily.

There is some positive info out there:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20416868

So you are taking Triptorelin currently, right? How much? How long?

I am interested in hearing about your results.

Last edited:
Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
It only takes (1) squiggely to make a new life. Good Luck.

T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013
Yes GNRH medications can overstimulate pituatiry making you castrated (dose around 1000mcg-4000mcg will do this) I did one inject of 100mcg, 13days ago and thats it. 17th june last testo pin so 14 days after that I injected trip. now 13days since then I am still great, had my first wetdream tonight, balls are growing, have not lost strength nor weight, my mood is great. I definetly not feel off yet. so all is perfect SO FAR.

superman4hire

superman4hire

May 23, 2013
Cool brother. Thanks for the post. I love learning new shit. I would have agreed with most of the guys here and figured without hcg, hmg, etc you will be having a non too pleasant experience. But I don't think your lying.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
It would be some valuable information IF a diffinative could be drawn with conclusive info about the hpta. With a vasectomy, using gear, and the scare tactics associated with an imbalance of hormones, why some are Super fertile and some shut completely down. With 3 young adults, and a vasectomey, AND the other mentioned, " ; well, let's just say it's off the charts and we're still searching.

T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013
Cool brother. Thanks for the post. I love learning new shit. I would have agreed with most of the guys here and figured without hcg, hmg, etc you will be having a non too pleasant experience. But I don't think your lying.

Yes I was expecting having a non too pleasant experience as you put it aswell. I made my mind to it so I have 200x lyrica, 200mg xanax at my disposial incase shit hits the fan. But it's day 14 on PCT and I had my second wetdream(two in a row).. woke up with morning wood and still feeling great. It seems as if this will stay that way, I'm not sure, might be that if you get 'real' triptorelin it could be great stuff, we don't know if half the people tried it got bunk now do we and I certainly do not have the same source as them since im from a whole different continent. I wouldnt be lying nor advertising triptorelin, my purpose was to get support through hell, but hell hasnt knocked my door yet.

Cheers guys

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Yes I was expecting having a non too pleasant experience as you put it aswell. I made my mind to it so I have 200x lyrica, 200mg xanax at my disposial incase shit hits the fan. But it's day 14 on PCT and I had my second wetdream(two in a row).. woke up with morning wood and still feeling great. It seems as if this will stay that way, I'm not sure, might be that if you get 'real' triptorelin it could be great stuff, we don't know if half the people tried it got bunk now do we and I certainly do not have the same source as them since im from a whole different continent. I wouldnt be lying nor advertising triptorelin, my purpose was to get support through hell, but hell hasnt knocked my door yet.

Cheers guys

It will. Trust.

Good luck.

T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013
It will. Trust.

Good luck.

Probably.
But myself? I believe I have superior genetics that will save my ass on the HPTA-recovery too. I only believe it since I was on 1gram tren a/week, 1.5gram testo/week, 80mg dbol , 1gram eq/week and got bloodwork done with all values being amazing and my bloodpressure was not even high. I have done bloodwork like 20times during my years and my health coniditon has been quoting doctor "are you an elite athlete?" and I unlike most here(?) believe genetics are 90% of HPTA-recovery.

Same goes for my father, hes 55 and has been cycling his whole life on and off, still going off. He still has very high testosterone levels for his age (when hes off). His health condition? Is also like mine, perfect. You all believe genetics are 100% when it comes to building mass, you combine it with diet training and roids. Let's just say, genetics are what will determinate wether I go through hell or not. It's day 14 and I'm getting better, more horny, more happy, more energy, more motivated, dont see it turning just yet. It might, so don't judge me thinkin it wont..

and please no " why you writing this shit asking for our support if you know best " I just noted that people must take genetics into the equation, some recovery very easy no matter what, that i believe.

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Probably.
But myself? I believe I have superior genetics that will save my ass on the HPTA-recovery too. I only believe it since I was on 1gram tren a/week, 1.5gram testo/week, 80mg dbol , 1gram eq/week and got bloodwork done with all values being amazing and my bloodpressure was not even high. I have done bloodwork like 20times during my years and my health coniditon has been quoting doctor "are you an elite athlete?" and I unlike most here(?) believe genetics are 90% of HPTA-recovery.

Same goes for my father, hes 55 and has been cycling his whole life on and off, still going off. He still has very high testosterone levels for his age (when hes off). His health condition? Is also like mine, perfect. You all believe genetics are 100% when it comes to building mass, you combine it with diet training and roids. Let's just say, genetics are what will determinate wether I go through hell or not. It's day 14 and I'm getting better, more horny, more happy, more energy, more motivated, dont see it turning just yet. It might, so don't judge me thinkin it wont..

and please no " why you writing this shit asking for our support if you know best " I just noted that people must take genetics into the equation, some recovery very easy no matter what, that i believe.

Troll. I'm done.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic