Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Open Carry

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
"the only reason you carry a .45 is the don't make a .46...

I hear ya, i shoot a .40 with the same reaction and follow up shot as most do with a 9mm LE included..

if you think a .21 and .23 is fast that is..

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
infidel stuff.jpg the boy going out to play

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
to answer the 1st question however.. open carry..

I've been armed since before most of you were born, since i was 18... open carry in the mindset of the person that is doing it most often is an attempt to intimidate, warn, or control others actions. From a psychological stand point that is..

concealed and situational awareness will keep you alive.. actually making your home secure or rather slowing someone that wants to get in is the main goal..

Another real concern is keeping the weapon readily available and at the same time secure from untrained children, remember you may be able to teach your kids about gun safety but their friends that come over... they are all idiots..

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Its true. If your a gun owner and your red blooded and you have a son in the house, hiding it from him and never taking the time to teach him about guns will only end up with him experimenting on his own one day when your not home. And THAT is how accidents happen.

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
I'm late on this but I'm against concealed carry as long as they "tax" you to carry it. I think carrying a gun is a right and should not matter if open or concealed.

For me I keep quite a few. A 45, 38 and a 9mm. My 45 is my favorite.

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
Its true. If your a gun owner and your red blooded and you have a son in the house, hiding it from him and never taking the time to teach him about guns will only end up with him experimenting on his own one day when your not home. And THAT is how accidents happen.

So true. I've never hid my guns and allow my son to shoot them as often as possible.

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
22 +1 rd in 1 mag... glock.

I do love my kimber, shoots like a dream, but i can't put 500 rds down range in 1 day without hand, elbow, starting to give... on the other hand my glock 23 i have and do all day long..

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Protecting my family is my number 1 priority as well. But if I can avoid shooting people in my living room, I'd like to. I think some people have Fantasys about getting the opportunity to kill in theirs.

this is PRECISELY the issue. conservative white dudes are the least likely to get attacked but the most likely to get obsessed with carrying weapons. these guys hope they get to shoot someone.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
this is PRECISELY the issue. conservative white dudes are the least likely to get attacked but the most likely to get obsessed with carrying weapons. these guys hope they get to shoot someone.

What the hell kinda stupid statement is that???? Im a "conservative white dude" and I dont get attacked because I act like a civil person and I am armed so if ya try it your screwed. Im not obsessed with carrying weapons, im concerned about protecting myself period. And the only person that hopes they get to shoot someone is a sick asshole thats probably never had their ass handed to 'em. I dont know where some people come up with this kind of crap. I cant imagine your upbringing.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Obviously your trip to the hospital didn't change you too much. Maybe they can prescribe you something for your ignorance while you're there.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Im fond of the smith and wesson model 457 45 caliber. Its slim and carries a big and slow 230 grain hollow point gauranteed to send any terrorist to the hell he belongs in. A 230 grain hollow point will stay in the body of your foe, and expend all of its energy in the unfourtunate sob.

Its easy to conceal. 3 and 3/4 inch barrel.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013

It's because those stubborn black liberals keep breaking in to our houses because they refuse to get a job.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic