Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

oldschools first attempt at a on-line log

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
hey brothers and sisters, iv'e always logged by paper, but a lesson was taught to me by myself, my last and most important log was on my table stacked amongst other mags and paper so i decided to take out the recyclables, it had bro contacts, diets and my come-back from my acl tear, all gone now, i just hope where ever it is,it didnt become toilet paper and some fuck-head isnt wiping his ass with my precious log.

i had a very successful run with madcow 5x5, very impressive results adding 30+ lbs on my frame in a few short months, granted, i was in deplorable condition and wasted down to around 165. here is my current routine:

monday:chest, biceps,abs tuesday: legs, calves wednesday: delts, traps(5 sets, they get their comeuppance on fri)abs. off thursday. friday: lats, traps, abs.
i also went back to a 15,12,10,8,6,4 rep scheme, with 8 being the start of the do-or-die sets.if im feeling it, i will add a stinger set at the end of maybe 10-15 reps.

monday- decline presses, incline flys(angle may vary, but not too steep) flat fly, dumbbell pullover.
curl, scott curl, hammer curl.
weighted decline sit-ups, clarence bass style-with negatives.

tuesday- squats,(i warm up squats with squats, because, i am squatting!) leg press, stiff deads, lying leg curls, standing and seated calf raises.i may sub sissy squats for leg presses should i feel the need to.

wednesday- seated presses with a nebula press, mimics the dumbbell press without wasting energy on the heaving.side laterals, every other week i run the rack with these, lying side laterals, 3 sets front raises(barbell or dumbbell)
shrugs
reverse crunch machine supersetted with standard crunches.

friday- deadlifts or rack pulls, usually alternate every other week. reverse close grip cable pull-downs, cable rows or t-bars.
very heavy shrugs, more like a power-shrug.
leg press calf raises, front-squat machine calf raises.
this routine is working well for me, i will post weights, reps, progress starting on monday...cant wait!!!

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
fuck me, triceps are done on shoulder day!! close-grip bench, bench dips, standing cable extension.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Considering you lost your paper log and you're basically retarded without it this outta be awesome... Me and Gixx are lookin forward to some more vids of the ceiling fans in your gym bro!!! lol

I'm in for some PR's and a good time bro!

07393422-in.gif

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
Considering you lost your paper log and you're basically retarded without it this outta be awesome... Me and Gixx are lookin forward to some more vids of the ceiling fans in your gym bro!!! lol

I'm in for some PR's and a good time bro!

07393422-in.gif

lmao pob!!!! wait till you guys see the floor vents!!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
great to have you logging here oldschool! looking forward to it! sorry to hear about your lost paper log, that can be a dreadful feeling for sure!

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
thanks everyone! with this new found log(thanks for the advice pob!) i hope by logging online, i can set some pr's along with some new growth for oldschool!

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
hey bro's!! kicked it in the ASS today!! i arrived at the gym, ready to go, set up for my declines, when 'ron' ran over to me complaining about his xmas lights, i will never be de-railed by any one elses non-sense again! i smiled, said that sucks, and got busy, real fuckin' busy! i was in a trance, almost spiritual if you will.by the time i got to biceps, i had no sense of time, i was there..i started biceps on the scott curl at 11:05, and kept going on it, the next time i looked at the clock it was 11:30.My pump has totally returned. it's been a few years since i blew up like that! i dont really care about the pump/no pump for growth arguments, it just felt great.. after abs, i left the gym on top of the world! i need to know how i got in the zone as quickly and intensely as i did...i need more, i actually almost puked upon leaving, only happens after legs, awesome for me to say the least!!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
hey bro's!! kicked it in the ASS today!! i arrived at the gym, ready to go, set up for my declines, when 'ron' ran over to me complaining about his xmas lights, i will never be de-railed by any one elses non-sense again! i smiled, said that sucks, and got busy, real fuckin' busy! i was in a trance, almost spiritual if you will.by the time i got to biceps, i had no sense of time, i was there..i started biceps on the scott curl at 11:05, and kept going on it, the next time i looked at the clock it was 11:30.My pump has totally returned. it's been a few years since i blew up like that! i dont really care about the pump/no pump for growth arguments, it just felt great.. after abs, i left the gym on top of the world! i need to know how i got in the zone as quickly and intensely as i did...i need more, i actually almost puked upon leaving, only happens after legs, awesome for me to say the least!!

Thats the TID log effect.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic