Jun 10, 2011
Really ,really I thought u said u were huge
Ur only about 3.5' tall dude!

Props man!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
The best thing about your build in that pic is that you still look athletic and not muscle-bound. Not saying you don't look huge, but it looks like you could still tie your shoes and wipe your ass. The muscle bellies are thick but long, which gives the appearance of flexibility and athleticism. It is a look I aspire to achieve. I've got the long part, lol, still working on the thick part. Another 40 pounds of LBM and I should have that look. Thanks for posting this pic Ajdos, it shows just how much can be accomplished with dedication, determination, and decent genetics.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
just saw this... damn good pic bro!

luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
I thought we would keep that between us....I mean its not that bad, I cant hide it with post it note hehehe!

LMMFAO.....now thats funny refrigerator man!!!

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
He is wayyy leaner than 10% in that pic. If I had to guess, i would say he was about 6% maybe 7%???

Yeah that's wasn't the question bro the question was about me not him.

Id have to know where your starting bodyfat wise, I think that year I came down from 290 but I dont honeslty remember. Could have been 300 too.

I thought so and I have no clue but I can pinch an inch lol do you remember that cereal commercial back in the 70's and 80's I think it was Special K with the slogan pitch an inch lol.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Yeah that's wasn't the question bro the question was about me not him.

I thought so and I have no clue but I can pinch an inch lol do you remember that cereal commercial back in the 70's and 80's I think it was Special K with the slogan pitch an inch lol.
Pinch and inch LOL! Im old of course I remember that haha!
Send me a pic or post one that shows your midsection and low back can kinda guestimate your bf%

S

sebaco2011

May 17, 2011
Wow Aj that is a very badass pic like others have said grats on your win also , could you tell us what your cardio routine was such as how often/ how long you did it / what type , what your diet for that show was like ie: keto , carb cycling , etc , as well as what fat burners you used such as clen or ephedrine ? That would be really helpful for us to know and learn brother or if you could pm me for what I just asked so we could go into further detail :) thanks Aj !

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic