angelarbatt
What's New?

Old pic from my last show

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Great pose and damn ass big, only thing is, I didn't know you were black ;)

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Bro's like you AJ ,make me wanna pull my head out of my ass and work harder and harder ...Damn man thats an awesome picture ,,Congratulations on that acheivement ....

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Yeah JD unlike many of the fronting ass mutherfuckers I have pics to back up my words lol.

Uhh...I saw bolan's pics of his 24" arms.....They were actually 24" because he said they were and he would never lie about how advanced he was. Not ever.

..............Even typing that as a joke gives me an unsettled feeling.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Nice pice AJ. I'm jealous of you guys who have nice skulls. You can shave you head and look good. My head's got so many scars and divots, I look like part of the cast of Star Trek when my head is shaved. So I keep a high and tight hairdoo going to cover up all the interesting topography....

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i dig the gargoyle pose AJ, you big fucker

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Awesome pic bro. A true inspiration to others. Thanks

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Don't know what to say that hasn't already been said....truly inspirational bro.

MAYO

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Thanks for all the kind words, I kinda have 'that was then' feeling when I see that pic, not that Im shriveled up or anything , but life has been leaving its bootprint on my ass the last couple years, and trying to keep everything maxed out has become very very hard, I still have a good physique but pics like that one make me want to get back into competing all over again, unfortunately for now its quite impossible, I actually miss it.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I dunno Aj your kinda small ............... ;)

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
That's a cool pic aj def deserves to be framed and sitting somewhere to remind you of the day. Keeping up that level of conditioning can only last so long. Something will always happen to change lifes direction. The important thing to remember is you've done it and can always make a comeback when the opportunity arises.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I dunno Aj your kinda small ............... ;)
I thought we would keep that between us....I mean its not that bad, I cant hide it with post it note hehehe!
That's a cool pic aj def deserves to be framed and sitting somewhere to remind you of the day. Keeping up that level of conditioning can only last so long. Something will always happen to change lifes direction. The important thing to remember is you've done it and can always make a comeback when the opportunity arises.
Yeah bro that sure as hell sums it up, life will jump all over your shit sometimes, just got put your head down and push through.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic