Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Old pic from my last show

P

pyeyed

Jul 17, 2011
I thought i was big....lol you should be a vet bro. great pic!!

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
Wow!! Awesome pic! You look great, and that pose is sick!!! Thanks for sharing :)

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
That is a great picture bro, very impressive.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
How did you place AJ ?

Hawk

I won my weight class but I only had one other guy to beat, however he was a big son of a gun-shoulders like cannonballs, my conditioning won it for me, he ended up asking me about my prep, did another show 2 weeks later and he won his class, looked much more ripped.
Alot of guys were giving me compliments and hitting me up for advice that show, thats when you know you look on point at a show is the other competitors are giving you props and asking advice, very good feeling, better than winning the class honestly.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Yeah JD unlike many of the fronting ass mutherfuckers I have pics to back up my words lol.

Nice pic and yeah I hate the jackasses too they see me with x amount of weight on the bar squatting like it's light but then they add weight get under and do a curtsy or two and act like they are the man FUCKING JOKE.

Also when I hear ass to grass dude I say yeah that's because you have no weight on the bar come ass to grass this lol and if they do again it's a curtsy, WTF.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
AJ question for you bro!

What weight did you cut from I'm a Powerlifter at about 260 plus and always wounder how much weight I would have to cut do be 10% lean I'm pretty sure I'm in the high teens now.

P

pyeyed

Jul 17, 2011
AJ question for you bro!

What weight did you cut from I'm a Powerlifter at about 260 plus and always wounder how much weight I would have to cut do be 10% lean I'm pretty sure I'm in the high teens now.

He is wayyy leaner than 10% in that pic. If I had to guess, i would say he was about 6% maybe 7%???

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
AJ question for you bro!

Id have to know where your starting bodyfat wise, I think that year I came down from 290 but I dont honeslty remember. Could have been 300 too.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic