Members
Latest Member
jacobss

ok Power people....anybody using halo?

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
after a month long run of Halo I can tell you now...it is the devil LOL. I was ready to toss his crap in the yard and tell him to get to walkin....he is never crabby or mean and those last 3 weeks especially were horrid....all he did was bitch and complain about everything....

He made the comment a few days before the meet..."I know I have been on edge"...oh really? I hadn't noticed (LOL). But, within a couple of days after the meet and no more halo...he was back to his usual self and I was very relieved. No more halo for him! ;)

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
The truth of the matter about HALO....Have u ever heard the statement that if your a asshole and u use steroids u become a bigger asshole....Well,HALO repersents that statement 100%....If u feel people are beneath u then on halo they are two times beneath u.Halo is the greatest ego charge u can ever experiance from any other chemical in the anabolic world.And anyone that is a power freak will tell u that ego is much needed in order to make them a better lifter.dw

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
The truth of the matter about HALO....Have u ever heard the statement that if your a asshole and u use steroids u become a bigger asshole....Well,HALO repersents that statement 100%....If u feel people are beneath u then on halo they are two times beneath u.Halo is the greatest ego charge u can ever experiance from any other chemical in the anabolic world.And anyone that is a power freak will tell u that ego is much needed in order to make them a better lifter.dw

im so excited to try this now

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
halo is a powerful stuff. one of my fav.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Halo.....is some badass shit. Our good friend, Flathead is probably the expert on it. I think I got some decent halo and I will say, it is badass. Definitely would do it again. But definitely wouldn't run it long. Toxic.

F

Flathead

Jul 20, 2011
Halo is ultra toxic hands down (one of the worst). I would not exceed a 4wk run & would limit it to 2 maybe 3 cycles per year. You need to have a well planned out organ supp protocal in place & start this protocal 2wks pre cycle & continue it 4wks post cycle. Most of the cats I run with dose it anywhere from 40-80mg e/d, depending on how one's overall cycle is layed out. I have seen some do a 2wk blast pre meet, most just do a 4wk run. I would never recommend dosing on training days only (as someone previously mentioned), with this approach your BP would be out of control, to the point your wouldn't even be able to train.

I'm not expert, just dumb enough to love the stuff.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Im not sure I agree with the "assholes are bigger assholes on halo" idea...this is a guy that is NEVER an asshole...big old teddy bear LOL. I have been with him through ALOT of cycles of different things, and the only thing that caused any issue for us is halo...it was like he had a split personality. Either he has a part of his personality he has hidden very very well for years...or the halo really knocked him for a loop...I think the later is the more obvious LOL.

C

ClintDarden

Jun 15, 2012
I've worked with a lot of people that had great luck at 20-30mg per day over 4-6 week cycles. When it comes to strength training, you always need TIME to get stronger more than anything else...so we've had better luck using the very low end (10-20mg) with a lot clients and spreading it along their training program. It also combines AMAZINGLY with HGH and all things similar.

G

gaz0648

Mar 9, 2012
i take 10-20mg 2hours pre-workout, ONLY on my max effort days -so thats twice per week. makes a massive difference to my lifts, plus by only taking it on my heavy training days i dont ever come off it. i really cant imagine needing to take it anymore frequently, its a fast acting oral so why need to take it on your off days?! and halo is even better with Tren :)

D

dabeast666

Aug 5, 2012
I would eat it like pez candy if it was possible,but as it is,I have alot of success just using it as a pre workout on extra heavy days,deads,and legs. Halo:It's whats for dinner!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Running halo now at 20mgs per day. Lovin this stuff. It's very potent. I get a pump in my forearms from raining a glass of water to my mouth lol...

It'll be interesting to see some PR's get broken at my comp this comin Saturday

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic