jacobss
What's New?

Ok...just stop Newbs Read

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
pretty much says it all bro - good post

but you forgot to mention all of the know it all guys who post theories one after the other and like to talk down to VETs but actually have never even ran a real cycle and dont even look like they train - they seem to be a dime a dozen these days and while spewing their cut and paste theories they do nothing but confuse the newbie even more

Last edited:

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
pretty much says it all bro - good post

but you forgot to mention all of the know it all guys who post theories one after the other and like to talk down to VETs but actually have never even ran a real cycle and dont even look like they train - they seem to be a dime a dozen these days and while spewing their cut and paste theories they do nothing but confuse the newbie even more
Deac I agree completely, I have seen SO many of these nugget heads spewing this overly scientific protocol that the average person couldnt possibly follow let alone understand, bodybuilding has a practical element...most peoples lives dont revolve around sitting at the house having time to take this at this time and that 20 minutes later and that when the moon is full etc...
KISS principle rules.

M

Mexicanmuscle

Mar 29, 2011
Sick bro, im trying to learn as much as possible about this stuff. and im learning a butt load of stuff. im a noob. and trying to learn and learn and learn. keep speakin nutrition and rest. vital stuff. you grow outside the gym! niiice. thanks!

Spectrum

Spectrum

Dec 16, 2010
Excellente....can't ever have too many posts emphasizing the fundamental aspects of training/diet/recovery

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
AJ, today is my first day here. i have been around BB for a while off and on and im trying to make another personal run at it and what you have here is testimate to the bible of training. "Drugs only make proper nutrition, training and rest better....thats right, they only enhance those 3 aspects of physique building." the quote of all quotes. because if those 3 things arent right to begin with, your wasting yout time and money.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
AJ, today is my first day here. i have been around BB for a while off and on and im trying to make another personal run at it and what you have here is testimate to the bible of training. "Drugs only make proper nutrition, training and rest better....thats right, they only enhance those 3 aspects of physique building." the quote of all quotes. because if those 3 things arent right to begin with, your wasting yout time and money.

Glad you like it, alot of the people 'out there' dont...but then again they dont really lift either.

D

Dinitro

Jul 7, 2011
May I add to this?

Newbs:

Stop contacting sources with your hotmail, gmail, AOL, yahoo, and .edu accounts!
And stop sending emails to sources from your Blackberrys and iPhones!
And stop asking sources, "Do you take paypal?"

Thank you. :)

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
May I add to this?

Newbs:

Stop contacting sources with your hotmail, gmail, AOL, yahoo, and .edu accounts!
And stop sending emails to sources from your Blackberrys and iPhones!
And stop asking sources, "Do you take paypal?"

Thank you. :)

Another great thing as well...discretion surely is lacking in some people.

C

cgliss7

Jul 13, 2011
consider it another newb who has read. Although I would not consider myself a newb to proper methods of nutrition, training and recovery given my family history of body building, still new to AAS and this forum and enjoyed your input and information.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic