Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Ok...just stop Newbs Read

T

TheLawnJanitor

consider it another newb who has read. Although I would not consider myself a newb to proper methods of nutrition, training and recovery given my family history of body building, still new to AAS and this forum and enjoyed your input and information.

Proper attitude right there my friend, we are all, ALWAYS learning.

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
lol great post ajdos! if it makes you guys feel better i read the following posts in order so far:

Board Rules
GS's First Cycle thread
then this one :D

not really a newb but always trying to get a little more knowledge daily. ofcourse i noticed most of your post would apply to ALOT of people whether they were thinking of taking AAS or not. seen alot of people hit the gym then take a protein shake and think thats all that is required... then these same people think anyone bigger than them must be on steroids :rolleyes:

H

Hulk

Sep 3, 2011
This should be framed and posted in every locker room in America!

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
And people say all I do is 'bitch and complain' hahahaa...ok so I bitch and complain about real topics...this problem is now a fuckin epidemic on the forum, almost a full blown pandemic as far as the community has become, luckily there are still a few vestiges where people are serious and have the knowledge base to know how to strike the balance in the bodybuilding lifestyle.

T

Tallorder

Oct 18, 2011
Well you guys can't say a newbie won't read this, because I'm a newbie, I read it, and I appreciate the post. It was a great eye opener.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Well you guys can't say a newbie won't read this, because I'm a newbie, I read it, and I appreciate the post. It was a great eye opener.

Good deal Tallorder...your one step ahead of 90% of the people who get into this game.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

Yup good stuff is right TallOrder, AJ knows his shit for sure.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
There are some of us that did start with the stickies and continuosly read through the archives. contrary to typical noob tradition i know but the stickies steer you in the right direction.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
im glad i read this sticky, harsh but all is very true

A

afton

Sep 19, 2011
If you use AAS you should have no excuse to go and contract your muscles less than I contract my anus when I take a shit.

LMFAO!!! Would love to use that line on someone in the gym ;)

kingkrazy1012

kingkrazy1012

Dec 1, 2011
Now you KNOW the newbs aren't going to read that novel!

but it was a good post!

I am new and I read it. I was told that if I was to learn about AAS then I had to read so that is what I am doing.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic