Latest Member
Blackenalma
What's New?

October 10, 2011: We Will Occupy

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Bottom line: While they are whining about the 1%.....I'm sprinting to get there. This is still a land of opportunity and I intend to sieze mine.
More like looting a burning building, but I'm doing the same.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
agreed...

just try to claim Caucasion American... or White American... you cant... so we must not be AMERICANS

Thats what im talking about IC.Our gov't has made so much bullshit seem so important to so many that the real problems are forgotten as they are swept under the carpet.This is our gov'ts problem.As for the parenting issues,yes I agree that parenting must be learned by the majority of today's kids having kids,but once again,who allows this to happen? These kids are fucking left and right and pumping out kids with no concerns.Welfare will pay for it,meaning us,or they just either put their kids up for adoption (meaning we're paying for them again) or they abandon them.Just to do it all over again.Stop allowing these children to have 20 kids on welfare and it will help curtail this problem.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Bottom line: While they are whining about the 1%.....I'm sprinting to get there. This is still a land of opportunity and I intend to sieze mine.

No matter how fast you are sprinting MAYO, the gov't is running and gets their cut out of your's first.Wouldn't you like to keep more of what you work so hard for? The real problem is how much their cut is,not that they have a cut.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
FIST...I think you have a good point, but you chose a piss poor way to introduce it, lol. Tea tastes better than hippy sweat.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011

I don't think it could be said any better than that, it's there if you want it bad enough!

FIST, I don't think this government is any more corrupt than the governments of the past, just my opinion. I do believe that there are more people than ever that aren't willing to do two menial jobs to make it, at least until the great opportunity presents itself. I'm sure the numbers support my theory. That is the difference from the past to now, politicians have always and will always be corrupt. How does that saying go absolute power corrupts absolutely.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Think about the other thread in this forum about "ILLEGAL" immigrants getting financial aid? Who's problem is this,the lazy americans that are not working nor can they afford to go to school? Its more gov't bullshit.Anyone here agree that this is a good idea?? Americans cant get aid while immigrants that we're spending millions on each year trying to get rid of can now get to go to school on our dime for free????

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Think about the other thread in this forum about "ILLEGAL" immigrants getting financial aid? Who's problem is this,the lazy americans that are not working nor can they afford to go to school? Its more gov't bullshit.Anyone here agree that this is a good idea?? Americans cant get aid while immigrants that we're spending millions on each year trying to get rid of can now get to go to school on our dime for free????

I agree in part that it's gov's problem but I think the root of it is Americans that don't want to get dirty and do some work, it's sad to me. I think that if it's needed how far I'm willing to go and have gone. I've seen my wife work 3 jobs at once when we were younger, we didn't ask for a hand out, we found the work and did it.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
FIST...I think you have a good point, but you chose a piss poor way to introduce it, lol. Tea tastes better than hippy sweat.

Thank you sir.

My only point is speaking up man.Whatever your way,the important thing is to do it.There is so much resistance to the tea party as well.Anytime you speak against the gov't wrongs you're criticized.You may not agree with them,and they may not agree with you,it's irrelevant,What is very relevant is to do something in any way you can.No matter how small it may seem or how foolish or stupid to others,it makes a world of difference.Once people see that there are many with them in righting whats wrong,more will start to fight back and hopefully parties with the right solutions will form.You have to begin with an idea and then evolve it into something powerful my friend.That's all its about.Crawling before walking,walking before running,etc.First steps are the hardest ones.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I don't think it could be said any better than that, it's there if you want it bad enough!

FIST, I don't think this government is any more corrupt than the governments of the past, just my opinion. I do believe that there are more people than ever that aren't willing to do two menial jobs to make it, at least until the great opportunity presents itself. I'm sure the numbers support my theory. That is the difference from the past to now, politicians have always and will always be corrupt. How does that saying go absolute power corrupts absolutely.
The small corrupt government is like a date rape. Sure it sucks but you don't have to remember it in the morning.

Our giant government is more like a prison gang rape ala american history x.

I hope someone laughs at this :).

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
I agree in part that it's gov's problem but I think the root of it is Americans that don't want to get dirty and do some work, it's sad to me. I think that if it's needed how far I'm willing to go and have gone. I've seen my wife work 3 jobs at once when we were younger, we didn't ask for a hand out, we found the work and did it.

I feel ya Halo and why should that be? Why should she or you or me have to work 3 jobs to survive while others are GIVEN everything? Americans have become greedy and lazy and that's because they can be.The now generation has been taught that they can sit on their asses and get everything that you and I cannot have.Don't hate a snake for biting you,hes a snake.So don't hate a person that plays the game the gov't has laid out before them.They sit on their ass because they are allowed to.

Once again,changes that need to be made but are not because it doesnt affect the rich politicians or corporate America.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Is it right that foreigners are given tax free loans to open businesses and business grants that they never have to pay back when I had to bust my balls all my life to open my business? Do I blame the foreigners??? No,I wish I could get free money as well,but I can't.Its the gov't fault for giving it to them and not us.

Like I said,people are messed up in many ways but being morally wrong personally doesnt compare to a gov't allowing them to take advantage of their moral wrongs.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I dont know who these foreigners are that are getting loans and shit .When hubby and I got together we had to do a ton of shit.Pay a ton of money .Wait a ton of time! I had to sign something that said I would support him for a minimum of five years and he would not be allowed to collect ANY type of benefit for a minimum of five years.We are not the type of people to take hand outs and he immediatly starting working as soon as we jumped through the rest of the hoops here to let him LEGALLY work.

So I can only assume thes foreigners are one our government has willingly let come here due to being war refuge or some other bullshit term. Again our government puts its nose where it doesnt belong.

Sorry for the ramble off the original topic .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic