tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
How was the hair loss on it guys?

Mr.Mupfo

Mr.Mupfo

Nov 29, 2011
Npp/Mast is my favorite cycle so for.. On week 6 of 40mg of both E3D No voice changes no hair loss, very little bloat (probably from not eating right through the holidays) Plenty of sex drive !!
My last cycle was Winnie/mast. Loved what it did but had some sides (mainly voice)
I say npp is the way to go (Thanks Jen)
Going to bump it up to 50mg tomorrow

mupfo

mupfo

Nov 22, 2011
It sucks having two profiles on same computer lol That was my post... He's going to KILL me. :(

Npp/Mast is my favorite cycle so for.. On week 6 of 40mg of both E3D No voice changes no hair loss, very little bloat (probably from not eating right through the holidays) Plenty of sex drive !!
My last cycle was Winnie/mast. Loved what it did but had some sides (mainly voice)
I say npp is the way to go (Thanks Jen)
Going to bump it up to 50mg tomorrow

Last edited:
T

The Rockette

TID Lady Member
Apr 16, 2013
with the NPP I have noticed leanness, strength...waiting for the t-bol to kick in..I'm assuming it shouldn't be much longer but I was stronger on quads last night so maybe it already has...lol

Jenner, how do you like the Tbol? Thinking of adding it to my NPP cycle. What are you dosing it at and for how many weeks?

T

The Rockette

TID Lady Member
Apr 16, 2013
How was the hair loss on it guys?

I shed quite a bit more than normal while cycling NPP. Luckily I have super thick hair (knock on wood) so it's not noticeable. I use Nizoral shampoo and after my cycle I'll use female Rogaine to stimulate new growth

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Jenner, how do you like the Tbol? Thinking of adding it to my NPP cycle. What are you dosing it at and for how many weeks?

I loved the tbol, great strength..I did it at the end of my cycle so wasn't as long as I would have liked, next time ;) and I will run it for 16 weeks. Was dosing at 20mg ED

T

The Rockette

TID Lady Member
Apr 16, 2013
I loved the tbol, great strength..I did it at the end of my cycle so wasn't as long as I would have liked, next time ;) and I will run it for 16 weeks. Was dosing at 20mg ED

Oooohhh you got me excited to start! Did you split dosing AM/PM or just 1x daily? 20mg seems a little high, although the info I found on women taking it was so little I couldn't get a clear answer to this. Did you ramp up or started and stayed at 20?
One more question, did you use it for bulking or on a cut?

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Oooohhh you got me excited to start! Did you split dosing AM/PM or just 1x daily? 20mg seems a little high, although the info I found on women taking it was so little I couldn't get a clear answer to this. Did you ramp up or started and stayed at 20?

You can generally dose it like var and it has a comparable half-life.

As anything, you can use it to cut or bulk, as dictated by your diet. That said, it, like var, is very low in promotion of water retention and such so makes for nice results on a cut.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012

I always do my orals 2 hours before training in one dose :) No need to split it. Started at 20mg, and I am always on a cut lol :)

I do all my orals at 20mg, started at 10mg when I first started cycling but have worked my way up :)

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic