Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

NPP for women

maybeliftathing

maybeliftathing

TID Lady Member
Sep 25, 2016
Thanks again for replying! I bet you're excited to cut and see all the new muscle you have! Did you do physique?

Oh I am! I'm a week into dieting now. I'm not prepping just leaning out some before I go back to growing. Figure... I'm tall and packing on mass is not impossible for me but it's hard as heck. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O

Onetime42

Feb 9, 2013
Any updates from those of you using NPP for your current cycle? I just started my wife on it at 20mgs every 3 days. Her diet is in check so hopefully she'll be able to lean out a bit.

maybeliftathing

maybeliftathing

TID Lady Member
Sep 25, 2016
Any updates from those of you using NPP for your current cycle? I just started my wife on it at 20mgs every 3 days. Her diet is in check so hopefully she'll be able to lean out a bit.

She likely won't lean out much. I held some water during my cycle. Make sure she keeps a strong watch for any sides. The second her voice starts to crack she needs to be ready to either deal with it forever or stop the NPP. I added a God amount of muscle during my cycle but I didn't lean out. I was eating to grow tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
I plan on starting my cycle soon as it comes in the mail. I'm expecting it in about a week, and I'll be posting a log.

O

Onetime42

Feb 9, 2013
I plan on starting my cycle soon as it comes in the mail. I'm expecting it in about a week, and I'll be posting a log.
Have you started yet? Just looking for another woman to post some recent cycle info that I can show to my wife. She's been on her NPP cycle for almost a week and a half and her strength has already gone up substantially.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
I guess my package got held up, I just checked and it's in transit still. Let's hope it gets to me one day next week! So no, I haven't started it yet. Be on the lookout. How much is your wife taking?

O

Onetime42

Feb 9, 2013
I guess my package got held up, I just checked and it's in transit still. Let's hope it gets to me one day next week! So no, I haven't started it yet. Be on the lookout. How much is your wife taking?

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017

Got my package!! WOOT WOOT Start on Monday! Did you ever reply how much NPP your wife is taking?

O

Onetime42

Feb 9, 2013
Sorry that my earlier comment didn't post the way that I had intended. Anyway, my wife has been on 20 mgs every 3 days and has responded to it really well. I've taken it in the past of course and didn't get results like this at all. Maybe it affects the female body in a different way, who knows. She just came off of test E and is now trying this. I'm here to answer any questions if therer are any. And please keep us posted with your results as well. Thanks!!! Oh, her stats are 41 years old, 5'6" and 134 lbs.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Sorry that my earlier comment didn't post the way that I had intended. Anyway, my wife has been on 20 mgs every 3 days and has responded to it really well. I've taken it in the past of course and didn't get results like this at all. Maybe it affects the female body in a different way, who knows. She just came off of test E and is now trying this. I'm here to answer any questions if therer are any. And please keep us posted with your results as well. Thanks!!! Oh, her stats are 41 years old, 5'6" and 134 lbs.

Just wanted to let you know I started my cycle. Here's the link:

https://www.theironden.com/forum/threads/npp-cycle.34763/#post-487928

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Just an update for all who are following:

My voice is back to as normal as it's going to be -- meaning I can hit the high notes I used to be able to hit singing. As far as the hair growth, forget it, that's still the same -- meaning the blonde growth on my chin is still growing at excessive length and I have to shave it. The dark hair on my neck and arms I still have to pluck and same with the hair on my arms, medial. Be warned.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic