Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

NPP for women

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
OK since I can't get my wife to get on here and ask, I'll ask for her. Any experiencend women with npp experience? What is a good dosage, how long of a cycle. Just trying to get some feedback to see which route to take. I did a search but didn't come up with much so hoping to get a little feedback. Thanks!

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Im starting my wife on some next week.. 25mg/week to start, probably go up to 50mg/week, no more.. A few of my buddys have their girls on some, and they are feeling it at 50mg/week. One was complaining of nipples being a bit sensitive, so she is backing off to 25mg.. Only other complaint was being too horny on the stuff.. :) Im not sure how long my wife is going to use it for.. maybe just till we hit vegas in 10 weeks.. My other buddys wife had a bad shoulder, and she said it feels a ton better then it did before. So they are sticking at the 50mg/week mark.. Hope that helps some..

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Nandrolone Phenyl Propionate (NPP)

There are several different forms (esters) of Nandrolone available. NPP is the shorter-acting “Deca” (nandrolone decanoate) that would be more likely recommended for women. The longer acting Deca will produce more water retention and more aggressive sides due to the longer ester (clearing time). This is a more aggressive cycle for women with some water retention and longer detection time than the more commonly used injectables such as primo.

You can check the AAs board for a NPP profile.

Typical Use:

For women, NPP falls into the scope of really only for those experienced who are looking for significant growth and are prepared to deal with the full scope of potential sides. It might be considered an off-season cycle for a female bodybuilder or used at the beginning of a 16 week prep, to be later dropped and replaced with a non-aromatizing compound.

Typical Cycle:

· Dose:15- 25 mg E3D
· Duration: 8-10 weeks

· As we get into the much more aggressive cycles, it becomes more of a personal preference on dosing based on goals and any other stacked compounds

Potential Sides:

· Water retention
· Acne (face or shoulders)
· Oily skin
· Hairloss
· Sore throat / cracky or deepening voice
· Facial hair growth
· Clitoral enlargement and increased sensitivity
· Interrupted period – would typically return the first full month after the duration of the NPP detection time following the last injection - NPP stays in the system a long time.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Im starting my wife on some next week.. 25mg/week to start, probably go up to 50mg/week, no more.. A few of my buddys have their girls on some, and they are feeling it at 50mg/week. One was complaining of nipples being a bit sensitive, so she is backing off to 25mg.. Only other complaint was being too horny on the stuff.. :) Im not sure how long my wife is going to use it for.. maybe just till we hit vegas in 10 weeks.. My other buddys wife had a bad shoulder, and she said it feels a ton better then it did before. So they are sticking at the 50mg/week mark.. Hope that helps some..

If you're going to Vegas on vacation - watch the water retention if she doesn't like that because it does aromatize.

NPP, similar to deca, is liked for its repair ability. As they say -it lubes the joints very nicely and people love it for injury repair.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
My girl was taking 50mg a week, clit enlarged (she liked that effect), plenty of water retention and she was horny....My sister in law takes 100mg a week so she doesnt have her period.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
If you're going to Vegas on vacation - watch the water retention if she doesn't like that because it does aromatize.

NPP, similar to deca, is liked for its repair ability. As they say -it lubes the joints very nicely and people love it for injury repair.

Thanks for the info. She never used it before. I think I even might have asked you in the past about this compound, if it was a good choice because my wife was complaining of knee pain at the time. She used to squat and blast legs all the time, but her knee always sets her back. Since she retired from the figure stuff, she is more into circuit training, and full body workouts. But she responds extremely well to any compound, so it doesn't take much for her to notice results.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Sassy my wife has two bulging disk l4 and l5.would npp help in her recovery as she is currently getting physio on it.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
My girl was taking 50mg a week, clit enlarged (she liked that effect), plenty of water retention and she was horny....My sister in law takes 100mg a week so she doesnt have her period.

Not sure the point you're making with this? She's cycling 100 mg NPP / week to intentionally not get her period? That will happen on a tiny dose of anavar as well. In other words if that's her purpose, its overkill. I'm sure there's more reason to it, but just wanted to put the "stops the period" thing in context.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Sassy my wife has two bulging disk l4 and l5.would npp help in her recovery as she is currently getting physio on it.

Honestly most an AAS will help - NPP might help it feel better as well - again same way as deca does. For therapeutic purposes, a small dose would be fine. But I'd still add all the caveats about women using any steroid to understand and be willing to accept the sides. Probably won't be dramatic, but its still a steroid and any amount of exogenous male hormone is significantly larger than natural levels.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Thanks for the feed back sassy.she ****ed her back from crossfit.no surprise after the amount of injuries that are coming out of crossfit boxes.

T

The Rockette

TID Lady Member
Apr 16, 2013
I'm ending my 12 week run with NPP on Friday. It's been awesome. Feel free to PM me with any questions. If you can get her on here she would really benefit from it. People, especially a woman should be doing her own research on such a serious thing that could possibly change her body forever.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I'm ending my 12 week run with NPP on Friday. It's been awesome. Feel free to PM me with any questions. If you can get her on here she would really benefit from it. People, especially a woman should be doing her own research on such a serious thing that could possibly change her body forever.

what was your dosing schedule like, and how much? Just curious..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic