Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

no sex in the champagne room!!!

T

tyson

Jan 17, 2014
i guess what I am asking is can anyone of u relate to my information if so...what was your experience and remedies and furthermore a scam takes 2 people and it only happens if I decide to commit money and or time to anything we all have been scammed-and will continue to buy into shit that is not productive all the way down to our thinking

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I can relate....we get old, can't lift as much, heal as fast and we end up drinking champagne in the champagne room then take a nap before the sex starts.......totally get it. So your question is? I think we are all confused as to what you want from us?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I'm with SJA, I'm not sure we understand what you're looking for. Are you just looking for some good supplements that do provide benefits and not just hyped up by advertising and marketing with pro athletes? And I do agree with you that most of us have probably been scammed at least once but I don't agree that we will all continue to buy into shit. Not this guy! Knowledge and experience has been my friend and has equipped me with a good defense in that area

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
What's your age and don't give some bs number like u did the other day!

T

tyson

Jan 17, 2014
I looked at ironsoul log u are pretty diesel --I am 5-10 200lbs I like to get into the gym m-f and walk 40 minutes everyday walk because its good for me and jim wendler said so

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I looked at ironsoul log u are pretty diesel --I am 5-10 200lbs I like to get into the gym m-f and walk 40 minutes everyday walk because its good for me and jim wendler said so

Thanks Tyson, what are your primary goals that you are wanting to do? Just get thronged and build muscle? 5'10 at 200 pounds is a pretty good foundation to work with. Do you know your LBM or BF %

T

tyson

Jan 17, 2014
no clue - I am not fat how else could we proceed

T

tyson

Jan 17, 2014
whats up regulators ass???- u are 1 of least critical people it seems, thank u for your time ironsoul

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
no clue - I am not fat how else could we proceed

You seem like you are always in a rush or don't seem to be taking the thread very serious. Is there any real reason you are here? Not trying to be a dick, but a few people have asked serious questions, including myself, to lend a hand and some advice or to at least find a starting point to go from and it seems like you just beat around the bush and carry on.

Here is how we could proceed.

1) Do you have fitness goals?
-if so, what are they?
2) Are you wanting advice or guidance from any of the board members about these goals?
3)If so, maybe consider starting a log with detailed information so that we all can help and understand exactly what you're doing and for what reasons.
4) Help us, help you!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic