Members
Latest Member
TableEffit
What's New?

no sex in the champagne room!!!

T

tyson

Jan 17, 2014
from about the time I was in 10th grade until about the age of 38 performance in the weight room, in life not a problem--I could bench 350-400lb, squat 500 and dead 405x3 bodybuild, run 10 miles, whatever I drank heavy, smoked pot carried on like a kid (not bragging just creating a picture so some one could offer info.) fast forward to now shit is not the same it seems like I must take everything into consideration! I am clean and sober I eat well I do not have a lot of money to waste on shit that does not work I AM OPEN TO ALL INFORMED ADVICE I like to get ****in nasty in the gym. HELP

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
crazy post. im sure we all remember our hay day...so are you needing help with your diet or work out routines? have you been already hitting the gym and hit a plateau or trying to get motivated for the gym? help us to help you partner.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
shit, that was your "hay-day"???
thats a typical tues evening for me...when i was 12!
but seriously, i dont think i'm understanding what it is exactly you're asking for here...

p.s. i have had sex in the champagne room...

Last edited:
matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I drink too much. I lift like crazy and I've gotten blown in the champagne room...

T

tyson

Jan 17, 2014
yeah I think I am at a plateau I need to get to basics ??? and start making some progress and move from a solid starting point -- so where is it that I begin-- I have access to a gym a work that I use on 9am and noon break each 1/2 hour breaks I can stay late also after 2:30pm I am on a budget with a family so eating and supplement use must be most bang for the buck suggestions???

T

ToeRock

May 11, 2012
So, you're looking for supplements that work? Not everyone reacts the same to everything but there are definitely some good supps out there that do in fact work. What exactly are you looking for? Cutting, weight loss, strength, mass, etc?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
The only OTC sups you need are creatine, bcaa, and whey. Honestly, you don't really need any of them. As for drugs, you'll have to be more specific about what your goals are and where your stats are now.

PS. Listen to Regulator.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Corn bread... ant nothing wrong with that

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I just usually have champagne in the sex room. I guess I'm the odd one out here

Reactions: SJA