Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Niners vs Ravens who ya got and why

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Yep, this loss is squarely on the 9ers defense. But even Raven diehard Bass & IM have to admit , you take away that penalty free kickoff return and it's a different ending. For me the end zone wasn't a penaltyit was a dumb call. Gore 4 times and the 9ers score and the dynasty begins...again. Ayway you Bird lovers enjoy your time you wont be back for a long time!!! lol

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
LOL! Hell yea you never heard of I wouldn't either if I hit my points. Life sucks, I'm still in shock. Look at that video of the kickoff return, it shows it before you even start the vid. IF that ain't blatant holding I'm a start watching soccer!
Let's get the game film and break down every single play (in slow motion) and count how many times the 49s held and didn't get called. The Ravens fans could do that if they weren't too busy celebrating.

I hate the Ravens, as a Steelers fan, more than any of you Niner fans; it's not even close. But give it up... it comes across very small, especially for a proud franchise.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Iron, I already did and the results were Niners penalties not called 0 vs Ravens penalties not called 110!

Let's get the game film and break down every single play (in slow motion) and count how many times the 49s held and didn't get called. The Ravens fans could do that if they weren't too busy celebrating.

I hate the Ravens, as a Steelers fan, more than any of you Niner fans; it's not even close. But give it up... it comes across very small, especially for a proud franchise.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
Yep, this loss is squarely on the 9ers defense. But even Raven diehard Bass & IM have to admit , you take away that penalty free kickoff return and it's a different ending. For me the end zone wasn't a penaltyit was a dumb call. Gore 4 times and the 9ers score and the dynasty begins...again. Ayway you Bird lovers enjoy your time you wont be back for a long time!!! lol

As I told my best friend who is the only person outside of my immediate family that I ever talk to on the phone.. who just happens to be a Steelers fan also ( reminds me a bit of IronInsanity) The first half of the game was making me very happy to be up by so many points..I was also quite pissed that it wasn't a closer game and the back and forth that most every post game was (for every team) .. The second half, The ravens just couldn't seem to stop the chains .. I very much enjoyed the second half in that it came to be a nail biter. There is no doubt that the 49'ers played a better game in the second half than the ravens did. It's hard not to see that.. But just as in the first half with the 49'ers not doing so well.. The ravens did the same thing in the second half. They didn't play well, giving up the ball and not converting.

It's the way most games are played.
And Like II just mentioned.. If you looked at every single play instead of picking and choosing, You would see that there was a ton of holding going on ...ON both sides. It's just part of the game.. The refs try and call the most blatant of fouls, otherwise the games would be 6 to 8 hours long .. every game.

Now we can talk about beating the dead horse til the cows come home, it's not going to change anything.. Holding on almost every play will continue and the refs only will call the most blatant ones

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
haaa, You know us San Francisco fans, we dont drink beer in the stands it's cheese n lottsa wine! lol and that was pretty damn funny, holding the lombardi!!

But I still think Kap isn't one dimensional, everyone talks about his legs but give this kid a full off season to get their timing down and another good wideout , he could possibly put up Montana like numbers. And I do not say that lightly , Moss pissed everyone off with his comparison of Rice. Those two are holy in 9erdom!
Ravens won, but I still can't accept it, it may take awhile

BTW Flaaco is a great qb , friggin uncanny the way he lofts that ball in, too bad he's stuck in baltimore lol

my comment wasn't meant as something bad against the guy.. Just the opposite. I do think kappy is a very good QB just as I do with RG3.. All I was saying is that their careers will not be as long as they could be taking unnecessary risks and hits.

BTW You need some cheese with that whine?

You can call all the damn holding against Baltimore you want but in the end.. The only holding that matters is the Raven's HOLDING the
Lombardi trophy ...

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
EXACLY GS, these guys can say what they want about Kap and his running, I guess they didn't notice he out gunned Flacco? He's a complete package, cannon for a arm but he also has the poise to sit in the pocket and let the play develope. He did all this with 9 games under his belt they would love to put Alice Smith back in, he had 7 years to show the kind of play Kap did in 7 games. :pWe need a wideout threat AND bigger corners, they're getting raped.

He was carrying that football like a loaf of bread on his touchdown run. Doing shit like that, he is going to lose the football. I played running back in highschool, and Im sure every coach told their kids to tuck the ball when you are running with it. At least mine did..

Im curious to find out what they are going to do with Alex Smith now. I thought if the 49ers won, they would trade Alex Smith. Since they lost, are they going to keep him if Kaerpnick doesn't work out or gets hurt? I dont even know who the 3rd stringer is.. I think that was a slap in the face to Smith, not putting him back in when he was healthy. He had a great season last year, but fell short in the NFC Championship.. It was just Elis year..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic