Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Niners vs Ravens who ya got and why

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I like the excuses that the forty niners are saying, just goto ESPN.com.. Bottom line, they can bitch about the officiating etc.. But how about the crucial drop balls by niners. That had nothing to do with the loss? How about J Harbaugh.. blowing 2 timeouts in the 4th quarter, and that stupid timeout so you didnt take a 5 yard loss.. I played football, and just knowing what I know and learned throughout the years, if he would have taken that 5 yard loss, he would have had more room for his receivers to spread out and make some plays. Instead they tried 3 passes at the end, and the ravens D prevailed. Im glad the refs let them play..crabtree wouldnt have caught that ball anyways. It was 4-5 yards away from him..

Refs really let Ravens play, watch this on the kickoff return.

Last edited by a moderator:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
As ya'll can see I'm still freakin fumi. And NO Gator the better team didn't win, RAIDERS Fans...

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
LOL, Yea all you yardbird fans are ''HAPPY THE REFS LET 'EM PLAY'' 15 - 2 penalties calls, guess who it went against. Go look at replays on the 2nd half run back, holding is thee only reason that happened look it up. I was just bust IronSaints chops , we been doin it all playoff long, he's a Squeeler fan, we have too hate each other, you wouldn't understand this cause you guys aren't in the same Club as 49ers \Steelers LOL. Dropped balls killed us but Harbaugh actually blew it but not your theory. He should have gave Gore the ball 4 times at the 5 and smashed him down killa ray the crybaby's face. I played a lil ball too and at that point in the game you DON'T give up 5 yards you go with what got you there, smash mouth football run game.
For the record that head ref wasn't even eligible to officiate in a SuperBowl. jus sayin .

Blame the refs, typical. Holding on the 2nd half runback? Never heard about it. But there is holding on every play in football. They only call the most blatant and obvious. No problem if you dont believe my theory, fine. I guess will never know because he didn't want to lose 5 yards. Dropped balls and harbaughs timeouts lost you guys the game. SF had plenty of chances.. We wont even talk about the ball the vernon davis dropped.

You want to hear my other theory? As soon as Alex Smith was healthy, he should have been named the starter again, end of story. Maybe they would have won the game. I dont think kaerpnick will have success running like he did this year. Will see I guess. Those types of quarterbacks never succeed. Vick comes to mind.. yeah, they are going to get their long runs, they all do, but in the end..the pocket passers prevail!

Oh, and I prevailed too. Hit my $500 square!! :) Life is good..

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
I dont think kaerpnick will have success running like he did this year. Will see I guess. Those types of quarterbacks never succeed. Vick comes to mind.. yeah, they are going to get their long runs, they all do, but in the end..the pocket passers prevail!

not only that, They continue these glory runs.. it's a career ending decision.. or at the very least shortener.. RG3 comes to mind as one of these guys.. Great as their arm may be, putting yourself in harms way in not what a QB should be doing. RG3 paid that price and if he continues these runs and taking the hits, His career will be a very short one

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Ya he may end up hurt but it's nice to watch a QB play and not scared to run the ball...
I thought he played a good game and agree Davis n Crabtree cost the game.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Blame the refs, typical. Holding on the 2nd half runback? Never heard about it. But there is holding on every play in football. They only call the most blatant and obvious. No problem if you dont believe my theory, fine. I guess will never know because he didn't want to lose 5 yards. Dropped balls and harbaughs timeouts lost you guys the game. SF had plenty of chances.. We wont even talk about the ball the vernon davis dropped.

You want to hear my other theory? As soon as Alex Smith was healthy, he should have been named the starter again, end of story. Maybe they would have won the game. I dont think kaerpnick will have success running like he did this year. Will see I guess. Those types of quarterbacks never succeed. Vick comes to mind.. yeah, they are going to get their long runs, they all do, but in the end..the pocket passers prevail!

Oh, and I prevailed too. Hit my $500 square!! :) Life is good..

LOL! Hell yea you never heard of I wouldn't either if I hit my points. Life sucks, I'm still in shock. Look at that video of the kickoff return, it shows it before you even start the vid. IF that ain't blatant holding I'm a start watching soccer!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Ya he may end up hurt but it's nice to watch a QB play and not scared to run the ball...
I thought he played a good game and agree Davis n Crabtree cost the game.

EXACLY GS, these guys can say what they want about Kap and his running, I guess they didn't notice he out gunned Flacco? He's a complete package, cannon for a arm but he also has the poise to sit in the pocket and let the play develope. He did all this with 9 games under his belt they would love to put Alice Smith back in, he had 7 years to show the kind of play Kap did in 7 games. :pWe need a wideout threat AND bigger corners, they're getting raped.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
not only that, They continue these glory runs.. it's a career ending decision.. or at the very least shortener.. RG3 comes to mind as one of these guys.. Great as their arm may be, putting yourself in harms way in not what a QB should be doing. RG3 paid that price and if he continues these runs and taking the hits, His career will be a very short one

Say what you want about the kid, you guys are headed for the cellar again! hahahaa We'll be back and have a full off season for Kapernik to develope

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Niner fans need to man up and stop whining. Really. Try not falling behind 28-6 next time. Oh yeah... that was the refs fault too. If anything the Niners got the biggest break with the power outage. Trying acting like fans of a team with 5 Lombardi's instead of Seahawk fans.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Piss the Niners off and it's lights out steelers ravens doesn't matter who you are or where! Lol

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Niner fans need to man up and stop whining. Really. Try not falling behind 28-6 next time. Oh yeah... that was the refs fault too. If anything the Niners got the biggest break with the power outage. Trying acting like fans of a team with 5 Lombardi's instead of Seahawk fans.

Exactly that big bad niner "D" was pathetic and schooled till the blackout

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
Say what you want about the kid, you guys are headed for the cellar again! hahahaa We'll be back and have a full off season for Kapernik to develope

my comment wasn't meant as something bad against the guy.. Just the opposite. I do think kappy is a very good QB just as I do with RG3.. All I was saying is that their careers will not be as long as they could be taking unnecessary risks and hits.

BTW You need some cheese with that whine?

You can call all the damn holding against Baltimore you want but in the end.. The only holding that matters is the Raven's HOLDING the
Lombardi trophy ...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic