Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Niners vs Ravens who ya got and why

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
niners self destructed in the 1st half, Kap played great just No D showed up. Only reason I hate baltimore is ray boo boo lewis , murderer, crybaby all rolled into 1.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011

I can post links on just as many articles saying that it was a good no-call. That kind of contact occurs on multiple plays every game with no call. As a niner fan, you can't be happy with that sequence of plays or their execution. In the moment, it was too big for Kaepernick. That's what I saw. He's played 10 games lol. He's not in the HOF yet. Maybe they should have brought Alex Smith in at that point :p

Still only ONE team with SIX.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I can post links on just as many articles saying that it was a good no-call. That kind of contact occurs on multiple plays every game with no call. As a niner fan, you can't be happy with that sequence of plays or their execution. In the moment, it was too big for Kaepernick. That's what I saw. He's played 10 games lol. He's not in the HOF yet. Maybe they should have brought Alex Smith in at that point :p

Still only ONE team with SIX.

No excuses, they lost, but it seems every game the 9ers are called for bs stuff. Disagree on Kap, he put up Montana like numbers, lots a dropped balls from Davis and Crabtree , the runback at halftime, thats what killed them . Kap played great, that 1st play set the tone. AND one more thing Moss --bye bye YOU AINT NO JERRY RICE sonnn! Ravens still suck along with murderin ray the crybaby!! lol
Peace Saint

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I feel your pain g-man. Just busting on you. I do disagree that Kap played "great." IMO he choked in the 1st and goal, along with his coach, Jim the Tantrum. How many INTs did Joe and Steve throw in 5 Super Bowls?

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I like the excuses that the forty niners are saying, just goto ESPN.com.. Bottom line, they can bitch about the officiating etc.. But how about the crucial drop balls by niners. That had nothing to do with the loss? How about J Harbaugh.. blowing 2 timeouts in the 4th quarter, and that stupid timeout so you didnt take a 5 yard loss.. I played football, and just knowing what I know and learned throughout the years, if he would have taken that 5 yard loss, he would have had more room for his receivers to spread out and make some plays. Instead they tried 3 passes at the end, and the ravens D prevailed. Im glad the refs let them play..crabtree wouldnt have caught that ball anyways. It was 4-5 yards away from him..

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
LOL, Yea all you yardbird fans are ''HAPPY THE REFS LET 'EM PLAY'' 15 - 2 penalties calls, guess who it went against. Go look at replays on the 2nd half run back, holding is thee only reason that happened look it up. I was just bust IronSaints chops , we been doin it all playoff long, he's a Squeeler fan, we have too hate each other, you wouldn't understand this cause you guys aren't in the same Club as 49ers \Steelers LOL. Dropped balls killed us but Harbaugh actually blew it but not your theory. He should have gave Gore the ball 4 times at the 5 and smashed him down killa ray the crybaby's face. I played a lil ball too and at that point in the game you DON'T give up 5 yards you go with what got you there, smash mouth football run game.
For the record that head ref wasn't even eligible to officiate in a SuperBowl. jus sayin .

I like the excuses that the forty niners are saying, just goto ESPN.com.. Bottom line, they can bitch about the officiating etc.. But how about the crucial drop balls by niners. That had nothing to do with the loss? How about J Harbaugh.. blowing 2 timeouts in the 4th quarter, and that stupid timeout so you didnt take a 5 yard loss.. I played football, and just knowing what I know and learned throughout the years, if he would have taken that 5 yard loss, he would have had more room for his receivers to spread out and make some plays. Instead they tried 3 passes at the end, and the ravens D prevailed. Im glad the refs let them play..crabtree wouldnt have caught that ball anyways. It was 4-5 yards away from him..

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I feel your pain g-man. Just busting on you. I do disagree that Kap played "great." IMO he choked in the 1st and goal, along with his coach, Jim the Tantrum. How many INTs did Joe and Steve throw in 5 Super Bowls?

LOL, You know I love ya II! He came out slingin but his team let him down. I'm still in shock, like something went wrong in the world...

gator_mclusky

gator_mclusky

RIP
Sep 20, 2010
I like Kaepernick but seems he needed his jets cooled a bit.

Was it me or did it seem like the Olines and Dlines were just dancing out there. I didnt see peeps ripping at each other in the trenches!!!!!

Congrats to the Ravens. The better team won.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic