Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Niners vs Ravens who ya got and why

gator_mclusky

gator_mclusky

RIP
Sep 20, 2010
Very tough call. I like both teams. Not sure yet. I like that Kapearneck kid. He's sharp! Ray Lewis and that D though.....

Tough call......not sure yet. lol

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
Niners but for no particular reason.

Not a fan of a couple of the Ravens players.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
For me its which Harbaugh is less of a douch bag...so ill have to pick the Ravens to win cause everyone knows Jim is a complete schmuck...Knowing him when the Ravens win he will pull his punk ass shit and not shake his own brothers hand..

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Lol are you serious? Exactly, singletary had almost the same roster as Harbaugh and didnt do shit with it but get a bunch of draft picks bcuz they always had losing records. So what was the difference? Umm...Harbaugh obviously. Singletary and Nolan sucked ass as head coaches, thats why neither one of them are coaching. Night and day difference between Harbaugh and those other two.

This post for the win. Its one thing to buy the groceries but, if you cant make a sandwich who cares.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Lets give credit where credit is due..Mike Singletary and Mike Nolan had most of those players in place way before Harbaugh got there. He walked into a great situation. And what difference does it make that John Harbaugh hasn't been to the superbowl yet, neither has Jim has he? Teams are very evenly matched, but Ill give the edge to Baltimore. They stuffed Brady and the Pats, and are going to do the same thing to Colin and the 49ers..
Having players and knowing what to do with them are two entirely different things. If not, then Singletary and Nolan would still have jobs. This isn't like college where you win with other guys recruits. It's the NFL. Coaches get fired for a reason. Now if the coach retires and leaves a good team behind, this may be a case of riding someone's coat tails (ala Johnson-Switzer).

To point out that Jim Harbaugh hadn't taken his team to the Super Bowl yet is kind of silly. He's been coahing TWO years. Year one: NFC Championship; Year two: Super Bowl.

I have the Niners winning, mainly because I'm a Steeler fan and hate the ratbirds. Their broken hearts will bring a smile to my face :D

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Having players and knowing what to do with them are two entirely different things. If not, then Singletary and Nolan would still have jobs. This isn't like college where you win with other guys recruits. It's the NFL. Coaches get fired for a reason. Now if the coach retires and leaves a good team behind, this may be a case of riding someone's coat tails (ala Johnson-Switzer).

To point out that Jim Harbaugh hadn't taken his team to the Super Bowl yet is kind of silly. He's been coahing TWO years. Year one: NFC Championship; Year two: Super Bowl.

I have the Niners winning, mainly because I'm a Steeler fan and hate the ratbirds. Their broken hearts will bring a smile to my face :D

Steeler fan? I'll pray for you to see the Light Brother, lol Maybe it'll be Red n Gold

iron-whisperer

iron-whisperer

Jan 3, 2013
on a side note, if i have to sit through one more Ray Lewis fake-cry i'm gonna personally drive down to Balt and GIVE him something to cry about!
hilarious! And I am voting for the niners.. voting.. betting whatever..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic