Newsflash for RottenRogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
REALITY CHECK

You sent me an unsolicited PM calling me, among other things a "bitch" and a "pussy".

Now you're posting first to make it seem like I'm the one who engaged you.

Get a life.

You can't be black and/or gay when it's convenient for you and you can play the victim card. I sent you a PM telling you how my black friends see you. Nothing about it was racist or a personal threat. It was literally what my good friend D'Andre was telling me to write as we poured over this thread. I would've put it up here on the open board, but I was trying to respect Admin.

Your response that I'm a pussy that you will beat up and rape, is on an entirely different level.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
She wouldn't like it but what's she gonna do? There are always going to be people that are going to piss you off and disrespect you, that's life. You gotta live yours and not be concerned about them unless they are directly effecting it.

In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up.

Martin Niemöller.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
You can't be black and/or gay when it's convenient for you and you can play the victim card. I sent you a PM telling you how my black friends see you. Nothing about it was racist or a personal threat. It was literally what my good friend D'Andre was telling me to write as we poured over this thread. I would've put it up here on the open board, but I was trying to respect Admin.

Your response that I'm a pussy that you will beat up and rape, is on an entirely different level.

No, you were baiting me into an argument with the intention of making it seem as though I'm the one who wouldn't let this topic go.

I'm sure Mods can read PMs, and I hope they do.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
No, you were baiting me into an argument with the intention of making it seem as though I'm the one who wouldn't let this topic go.

I'm sure Mods can read PMs, and I hope they do.

We absolutely can not read pm's and never will. Not understanding how you are sure of such a thing.

This thread is dull and ran it's course. Enough already.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.