What's New?

Newsflash for RottenRogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
If you're locking threads because of "personal attacks" then you need to start locking them when people make sweeping generalizations about an entire race. That is personal.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Well I was just gonna ban you but I figured I'd just go ahead and tell you to get ****ed.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
If you tolerate Cosmo's comment "blacks cannot be civilized period!" but think that what I said in response is out of line then you can choke on a bag of dicks.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
No not tolerating any of it. I didn't single you out if you took it directed at you then that's your problem

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
There should be a rule that you can't attack any race, even though that should be common sense, but if you do; a temporary ban should follow, to keep things calm here. This is a fitness forum and theres no need for such heated debates on races, etc..

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
No not tolerating any of it. I didn't single you out if you took it directed at you then that's your problem

Do you not agree that people on this forum make racists comments continually, and that it's only when someone dissents that it gets "out of hand" and someone closes the thread?

That has been my experience.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I do not agree with the racism . I didnt realize the thread had gone that awry

Reactions: HGH

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I back RR on closing that thread...what is the fuuking point of where that thread ended up?

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Wow imagine that HGH caught up in more bullshit that doesn't pertain to lifting. Dude you should just find a different board and go **** yourself. All you do is take shit personally and get your baby girl panties in a bunch. But yet you always come back. And it always seems like it's just for this stuff. I'm with RR when she said get ****ed, you should have been shown the door a long time ago. You contribute nothing worth a pile of hog shit, to this board when it comes to fitness or lifting.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Are you f*cking kidding me? People on here are saying insane shit. Things anyone with a backbone or an IQ over 17 would be appalled to hear and should have the fortitude to protest. This country isn't going to shit because a black commie is president it's because being a racist piece of trash is a badge of honor among morons. I drove a truck in New York what a worldly motherf*cker.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
A bunch of pussies. You guys are super tough on here with your fake names. Losers.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.