What's New?

Newsflash for RottenRogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I don't agree with the racism at all. Nor do I agree with what was posted in the thread. I'm just saying HGH is a piece of shit for always being a race baiter.

You sound pretty super tough there to buddy. If you don't like the board you can get ****ed also. Or maybe just keep your bitch ass out of the threads that may offend you and stick to the lifting stuff. You ****ing loser.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Ohhhhh ok brother you showed me the error of my ways. Thought this was a lifting forum, MR. Neck. Enjoy having 37 chromosomes genius.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Ohhhhh ok brother you showed me the error of my ways. Thought this was a lifting forum, MR. Neck. Enjoy having 37 chromosomes genius.

This is a lifting forum, that's why I said stick to lifting shit if something you don't agree with is going to chap your ass. Just like this thread, if you don't like it step the **** out bitch. Funny though how you call people tough hiding behind their fake names and acting the way they do. When you resorted to name calling on everyone calling them losers and skin heads. Although I can see by your stellar post count since July that you are active here a bunch huh, really contributing to the lifting part aren't you. And you try to attack my intelligence with no clue to how intelligent I am. Nice way to pass judgement.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
You are right. I should be trying to elevate the dialogue now lower myself into the bowels of it. I think I was temporarily enraged by the ease in which people feel its ok to espouse such vitriol then hide behind their keyboards. I will work on showing greater restraint in the future.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
You are right. I should be trying to elevate the dialogue now lower myself into the bowels of it. I think I was temporarily enraged by the ease in which people feel its ok to espouse such vitriol then hide behind their keyboards. I will work on showing greater restraint in the future.

You know man with getting enraged, we all do it time to time. That just shows we have passion as a person.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Are you f*cking kidding me? People on here are saying insane shit. Things anyone with a backbone or an IQ over 17 would be appalled to hear and should have the fortitude to protest. This country isn't going to shit because a black commie is president it's because being a racist piece of trash is a badge of honor among morons. I drove a truck in New York what a worldly motherf*cker.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to matthewk04 again.

Reactions: HGH
Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
I like the folks here. Not only is this site a great place to share info, it can be alot of fun too, and thank God because if all I did was talk about working out I would shoot myself. Now, If I want to talk about that stuff, I do this thing where I just look for a thread about that in general. I also play this game where if im not feeling confrontational and someone says something I dont like, I look at a different thread and I dont loose any sleep over it, ever. :D

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Personally, I think we should continue to debate issues of politics and race in this section, so long as we do not make personal attacks and start calling one another names.

HGH has a valid point that it is insulting when an entire race is called out because of the actions of a few. I find it insulting too, and I am white. But I agree he can sometimes react with very strong language, and does occasionally lapse into personal attacks in return. That is where the line should be drawn, not elsewhere, IMO. And the punishment for such lapses should be universal to all, and not depend on whether you "contribute" to the rest of the forum or not.

Thank you for listening while I share my 2 cents.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I'm not sure what I'm gonna have for breakfast this morning.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Some of the commentary lately has been disappointing. I used to enjoy getting in on the political threads because although we are all fellow meat heads we are still diverse in thought. Lately it has been more and more about race which is a naturally touchy subject. It can be tough to stay level headed.

So here is my prediction. The staff is going to talk about how to deal with this issue. It will be decided that racist comments are disrespectful and not what this board is about. People making racist commentary will wind up getting temp bans.

Let's see if I am right.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.