What's New?

Newsflash for RottenRogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
That's hilarious and I must say that's true. Wait, am I a racist now?

racist.gif

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
You guys have your work cut out for you.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Yeah but how would your grandmother have felt about the swastika avatar if she were on this forum?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
It's not to much to ask for people to be adults is it ?
Yes thick skin is a healthy virtue to have. I agree with dlth to an extent
We dont need to be so sensitive. However it wouldn't hurt for people to be considerate of one another. Having a healthy debate is great. It opens up different views. But when people start getting racial and making generalizations on one race or another it not only takes the debate off topic but it is embarrassing. I'm embarrassed for those of you that can't be above it.
I'm not racist but I have my views in certain things. I keep them to myself because it's childish.

Another view. Would it be ok for you guys to degrade women ? You think that would be put up with ? What's the difference. Sex slurs or race slurs it's all the same.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Yeah but how would your grandmother have felt about the swastika avatar if she were on this forum?

She wouldn't like it but what's she gonna do? There are always going to be people that are going to piss you off and disrespect you, that's life. You gotta live yours and not be concerned about them unless they are directly effecting it.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
So your goal is besides your beliefs it's about numbers? Oh welll racial discussion the lack of is why this country is ****ed..got it...OBAMA!!!!!

He didn't start a board called "The Iron Den" to use it as a soapbox to push his beliefs on race and religion and politics. And you just asked a business owner if his goal is about the numbers.....well, yeah, it is, but that doesn't mean he isn't passionate about the success of his "clients". I'm sure this country is really suffering because of the lack of racist discussions. I'm sure it has nothing to do with poor leadership (as in all of D.C.) and a general sense of entitlement and apathy. Come on man, get a grip.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
She wouldn't like it but what's she gonna do? There are always going to be people that are going to piss you off and disrespect you, that's life. You gotta live yours and not be concerned about them unless they are directly effecting it.

That's the key though. Prejudice does directly affect peoples' lives. It affected your grandmothers and it has affected mine (though obviously to a lesser extent than your Grandmother).

I don't care if people disagree with me about lots of things. However when people are using rhetoric to demonize an entire group of people it's a slippery slope toward the conditions that put your grandmother in a concentration camp.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
HGH, normally I leave PMs private, but you can't threaten to "beat my ass and then fvck it" and then be out here on the board spouting tolerance and equality.

How ignorant would I sound if, while having a discussion about sexism, I told the woman to come to my place so I can abuse her and then rape her? Lmao, really?

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
HGH, normally I leave PMs private, but you can't threaten to "beat my ass and then fvck it" and then be out here on the board spouting tolerance and equality.

How ignorant would I sound if, while having a discussion about sexism, I told the woman to come to my place so I can abuse her and then rape her? Lmao, really?

REALITY CHECK

You sent me an unsolicited PM calling me, among other things a "bitch" and a "pussy".

Now you're posting first to make it seem like I'm the one who engaged you.

Get a life.

Cosmokramer

Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013
Can we just ban HGH again? I vote yes!

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
That's the key though. Prejudice does directly affect peoples' lives. It affected your grandmothers and it has affected mine (though obviously to a lesser extent than your Grandmother).

I don't care if people disagree with me about lots of things. However when people are using rhetoric to demonize an entire group of people it's a slippery slope toward the conditions that put your grandmother in a concentration camp.

People on the internet whom you never met nor will ever meet, are not effecting your life via there racial beliefs HGH. And when you name call and talk about people needing to go kill themselves and shit like that, it just undermines your own credibility.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.