Newsflash for RottenRogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
That is your decession and I respect that because I have too...but a board without debates like this is well the PC police..but the name calling is played out so i get that aspect

You must not have read his post correctly. Since this is a bodybuilding board and not a political/cultural board you may want to go join one of those to discuss these topics....

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
That is your decession and I respect that because I have too...but a board without debates like this is well the PC police..but the name calling is played out so i get that aspect

Cosmo a board without debates is not a board, a forum is made for discussion and debate. That said this is a bodybuilding, powerlifting forum and that is what should be debated.

Cosmokramer

Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013
Cosmo a board without debates is not a board, a forum is made for discussion and debate. That said this is a bodybuilding, powerlifting forum and that is what should be debated.

Got ya and agree...but off topic is usually everything but that..look I am not arguing just saying my opinion..I like this place and so no issues with me honestly..I think I handled the insults towards me pretty good.I am over it and will ignore the bs going forward.

Cosmokramer

Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013
You must not have read his post correctly. Since this is a bodybuilding board and not a political/cultural board you may want to go join one of those to discuss these topics....

I read it correctly...it's called off topic on here or am I wrong?

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Got ya and agree...but off topic is usually everything but that..look I am not arguing just saying my opinion..I like this place and so no issues with me honestly..I think I handled the insults towards me pretty good.I am over it and will ignore the bs going forward.

I think its no different than any other discussion be it on a forum or at dinner usually racial discussion will lead to argument. You must understand my goal is different than yours, my goal is to build a forum with a positive atmosphere where people want to participate and help each other. If I was a black person reading some of the things posted here lately I wouldn't be interested in posting anymore or even coming here.

Yes this is off topic however going forward it is off topic accept racial discussion.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
If I was a black person reading some of the things posted here lately I wouldn't be interested in posting anymore or even coming here.

We're just trying to level the playing field Admin, because everyone knows when it comes to muscle and strength and aesthetics and athleticism, blacks have the advantage. (Don't ban me for this, it is a light-hearted joke that actually compliments blacks, lol).

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I ended up having a blueberry scone for breakfast.

that sounds delicious.

I think its no different than any other discussion be it on a forum or at dinner usually racial discussion will lead to argument. You must understand my goal is different than yours, my goal is to build a forum with a positive atmosphere where people want to participate and help each other. If I was a black person reading some of the things posted here lately I wouldn't be interested in posting anymore or even coming here.

Yes this is off topic however going forward it is off topic accept racial discussion.

Thanks for understanding.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
We're just trying to level the playing field Admin, because everyone knows when it comes to muscle and strength and aesthetics and athleticism, blacks have the advantage. (Don't ban me for this, it is a light-hearted joke that actually compliments blacks, lol).

That's hilarious and I must say that's true. Wait, am I a racist now?

Cosmokramer

Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013

So your goal is besides your beliefs it's about numbers? Oh welll racial discussion the lack of is why this country is ****ed..got it...OBAMA!!!!!

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013

When I see dudes who look like this it makes me wish I were all the way black:

1ztw.jpg

But then I see a dude who looks like this ;)...

big_black+man+boobs.jpg

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
To many people are to sensitive. Long time member here Deadweight had a swastica in his avatar at one point. My grandmother spent two years in Auschwitz death camp and most of her family was killed during the Holocaust. Did I ever complain or ask why he had that in his avatar? No, because I didn't give a shit! What the hell do I care what some dude on the interwebs , that I'm never going to meet, thinks about Jews? Looking at it from the other side, should people come on here and start saying nigger this and nigger that? No, there isn't any need for that either. But just because some people make some generalizations about blacks or whites, we don't need to get all bent out of shape over it, get a ****in life.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.