Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

New research CAPSULE line!!!!!

M

MJ Research

Dec 12, 2013
They are not color coated at this point but I may do that. They are in sealed, labeled bottles.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
I got an order in, we'll see................So far comunication has been good.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Ok well.........I got tadalafil for research testing. We got a double sealed capsule bottle stuffed with cotton, nicely labeled with an exp. date on it. Communication was good. Tracking # right away and it showed up today. Relativly low profile packaging.
I cant say I have any complaints as long as the testing goes well.

Last edited:
M

MJ Research

Dec 12, 2013
T3 and t4 will be in at the end of this week or beginning of next

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
im on week #2 of the caber and i believe its working well, morning wood is killer and the old lady and i have been dropping on the floor just about anywhere and going at it. gonna report back after another week and give a def thumbs up or not. i can tell its not tadalifil like MP was putting in his caps

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
how do you feel on the caber? RAT was running MP stuff last week and felt HORRIBLE the whole week. Not sure if the rat just didn't feel well but felt crappy EOD which coincides with dose EOD. Although I woke up every day with wood and was horned up every day despite 600mg of tren A and only 200mg of test e.

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
MJ caber gtg for my research.I will stock up on caber soon. also exe and aro caps gtg.

Over all I have been very impressed with MJ.

My only complaint is that I would like to see the price of that caber below *$40.

Aura has percsription caber for $28, BUT shipping takes forever!

B

Bronik.

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2013
The Adex and Clomid are both g2g. This guys customer service is top notch. Quick to respond and professional. Packaging is also solid. Only thing that didn't sit well with me was a text message to my phone.

M

MJ Research

Dec 12, 2013
MJ caber gtg for my research.I will stock up on caber soon. also exe and aro caps gtg.

Over all I have been very impressed with MJ.

My only complaint is that I would like to see the price of that caber below *$40.

Aura has percsription caber for $28, BUT shipping takes forever!
Caber is buy 2 get 1 free plus the discount code that's $78 for 3 packs!!

Check asf for blood work from one of their member on caber and exem.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic