Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

New research CAPSULE line!!!!!

M

MJ Research

Dec 12, 2013
If you are not interested in ordering then why are you so concerned about everything. We are on a site that is full of products that some may not approve of.
I am MJ Research. I guess the rep was a bad idea but that has nothing to do with my products.
If you would concern yourself with my reviews you would have no further questions!
Thanks

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
If you are not interested in ordering then why are you so concerned about everything. We are on a site that is full of products that some may not approve of.
I am MJ Research. I guess the rep was a bad idea but that has nothing to do with my products.
If you would concern yourself with my reviews you would have no further questions!
Thanks

I WAS very interested in ordering, but you couldn't answer a single question truthfully.

Again, your reputation and reviews on a crooked board mean NOTHING.

Done.

M

MJ Research

Dec 12, 2013
Why don't you let me send you a sample? I'm not sure what I'm not answering. When my products, labeling and packaging blow you away, perhaps you could share your thoughts then

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
[QUOTEAnybody who was already here before MJResearch?][/QUOTE]

i have ordered rom him bf he came to this board. we spoke via email and have to say communication and t/a was really great. ive been using the aromasin liquid and clen and both work just fine. clen is strong and it doesnt take much clen to give me the shakes. i was interested in the caber which i left at home and havnt tried yet. im home on suday and will start it and can report back. not sure about all this legality talk or questioning him being on OLM, but he seems pretty solid in my book so far...

Reactions: SAD
Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
i have ordered rom him bf he came to this board. we spoke via email and have to say communication and t/a was really great. ive been using the aromasin liquid and clen and both work just fine. clen is strong and it doesnt take much clen to give me the shakes. i was interested in the caber which i left at home and havnt tried yet. im home on suday and will start it and can report back. not sure about all this legality talk or questioning him being on OLM, but he seems pretty solid in my book so far...

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Thanks for the genuine feedback.

Last edited:
C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
How do you feed a capsule to a rat? Stick it in some cheese or what? Is that much easier than dosing him with liquid? Do rats prefer capsules or liquids?

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
I personally love the idea of a cap line. Makes dosing my rats sooo much easier. The caps wpuldnt have to be color coated?? I know that was one of the problems with MP. Every cap was red!! Mad QC/QC of my research very difficult!

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Any discount codes?? Or discounts for TID?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
MJ, looks like a respected member has finally come to your rescue. Understand that I will still not order from you, based on principle. That being said, I have no intent of hurting your business and have no vendetta at all. You fvcked up a basic business principle of SUPPOSED transparency. I don't want to know shit about the details, but you can't be obviously shady and expect me to trust your products. It would seem you have a good product, and I know that admin would have you kicking rocks if you ripped anybody off. But you tried to play the game and you got caught, plain and simple.

Thanks chestrockwell. Your review kept me from warning people away from MJ, at least.

EDIT: TEXT MESSAGES TO CUSTOMERS? REALLY? I WILL CERTAINLY BE WARNING PEOPLE TO STAY AWAY FROM YOU.

Last edited:
R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
MJ, looks like a respected member has finally come to your rescue. Understand that I will still not order from you, based on principle. That being said, I have no intent of hurting your business and have no vendetta at all. You fvcked up a basic business principle of SUPPOSED transparency. I don't want to know shit about the details, but you can't be obviously shady and expect me to trust your products. It would seem you have a good product, and I know that admin would have you kicking rocks if you ripped anybody off. But you tried to play the game and you got caught, plain and simple.

Thanks chestrockwell. Your review kept me from warning people away from MJ, at least.

I'm very curious as to more detail of the products. I just checked out the site and it looks okay. The products look descent. I have a no fail way of testing caber and that is what I'm real curious about. It's about time someone made a research cap of caber again, and I'm curious to see whether it is on point or bunk. Not saying I would make the plunge to purchasing anything, but I believe mj is worth researching.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
I have a no fail way of testing caber

mind sharing this with me?

NP SAD, ive used the same company for my ancies over the years so takes a lot for me to try something else. i read some good comments over at the other board, a good deal was offered to me (buy one thing get the second free as a trial) and the stuff landed 2 days later. so good experinece. i hope he continues to conduct good business and he should develope a good following

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Some may argue it is not fool proof, but I have a rat that is sensative as **** to prolactin. I'm talking prolactin increase from hgh! Yes that sensitive! And yes hgh can increase prolactin in very sensitive individuals. Bromo, Prami, do not work to control it. Only caber. Other than mp only the pharm caber has releaved the symptoms of prolactin from the rat. Thew are also the side effects of the caber itself that are very present. It this shit works on my rat then it's legit as it comes.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic