Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

New research CAPSULE line!!!!!

G

gettinbigga

Sep 29, 2011
Well for some reason S-F full name isn't coming up in the link but im sure most of you know what it is.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Selling a capsule of a chemical that contains a trademark or patent will put you in deep shit. Not sure who your "top lawyer" is, but he did not advise you correctly....

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Selling a capsule of a chemical that contains a trademark or patent will put you in deep shit. Not sure who your "top lawyer" is, but he did not advise you correctly....

precisely. Its in blatant disregard of a patent on a major pharmaceutical medication. They spent 30+ million getting approval so if you think by changing a name to research chemical you can skirt that $30mil well, your attorney mislead you. Trust me even if your attorney were right...hes still not. The FDA/ DEA makes the rules and changes them as they please. Its unfortunate but really anyone in a medical field is at the hand of the them no matter what rules you abide my. My pharmacies are all dealing with it now and they are abiding by the requirements of the FDA and still getting the shit end of the stick.

G

gettinbigga

Sep 29, 2011
Yep I got banned from that site because a mt2 vial broke durning shipping of a company I've been doing nothing but talking good about. MJ asked me to give honest feedback on his products on some boards and I have been.

Just wondering what other boards you been on? You just join S-F and here and already been giving positive feedback on the boards you been on. Do you see where some might ? you. I'll be first to say i probably will be trying him out here just that money is tight right now since its Christmas but come the first of the year i'll give him a try. I hope he is legit and his products are good after MP i need someone.

Last edited:
Improving

Improving

Dec 10, 2013
Just wondering what other boards you been on? You just join S-F and here and already been giving positive feedback on the boards you been on. Do you see where some might ? you. I'll be first to say i will probably will be trying out here just that money is tight right now since its Christmas but come the first of the year i'll give him a try. I hope he is legit and his products are good after MP i need someone.

Yes I can see how that would look. That's why I pmed a mod over there and asked first. He said post away. I had other sources I was going to post on there also, but looks like I can't now.

I've been on a few boards over the years
Outlaw since 2006 ( yes I know outlaw is frowned here lol )
Meso back when the classys were open
Ab
And much more that came and went.

I ordered a few products from MJ here and talked to him a few times. He asked me to post what I think and i have. I'm very happy. I had some bad chems since MP went down and I'm happy to find another good site. I will continue to post positive reviews for MJ here ( maybe get a few free products or discounts. "Hint hint MJ...jk )

I also just started his finasteride. I'm going bald and that can't happen.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
hey MJ I dont see IGF DES do you have any rollin out?

M

MJ Research

Dec 12, 2013
The point of this is, I offer quality product at great prices. Everyone in need to experiment with research products would be doing so because they are using products that are not legal. There is nothing wrong with having a following from my happy customers. I hope we can stop this back and forth and have you become my customer as well.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
#2 - You named yourself "MJ Research Rep". You constantly refer to the entity as "my" and "I". Are you a rep, or are you Madison James? Was that a legal move, or does it look better if the advice and sales are coming from a rep vs. the owner/operator?
As far as my board name, they do not allow long names, there for I chose MJ Research Rep.

What? That is the shadiest, most ass-backwards non-answering bullshit I've read in a while. ARE YOU MADISON JAMES, OR ARE YOU A COMPENSATED REPRESENTATIVE OF THE COMPANY? It is a simple freaking question. What the hell does the length of the name have to do with anything? You are either MJ Research Rep, or you are Madison James. If you are Madison James, which it would seem you are because you constantly refer to the company as "me" and "I", then it is shady to give yourself a handle as if you are a rep. If it was for legal protection, then why are you lying to us and telling us that a lawyer said everything is on the up-n-up? You're busted bro. You've got nothing for me.

#1 - You said you've been around for a while, but most vets know that Outlaw is a joke and any "positive" reviews are just the ones left over by the cronies after the mods clean out anything negative, however honest. Outlaw holds no weight here, and is in fact probably a stain on your reputation before you even started here. Are you aware of the practices at Outlaw and the reputation it has among those in the know?
I have been around a lot of great boards that have come and gone. People may not like certain other boards but great feedback is great feedback and there is nothing but great feedback over there.
Ohh yeah and I will never have post deleted or edited over there also. What you read good or bad will be there.

Yeah yeah yeah. "I don't care if the board is not trusted AT ALL, I swear you can trust MY reviews in MY threads because I have integrity", says the guy who lies about who he is and the legality of the products he sells.

You see, this board looks out for this community. You may sell great research chems and peptides, but I'll never know because I don't trust you.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
this sounds all too close to MP research. caps can be dangerous also if they are not mixed properly. not accusing, just sayin.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic