Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Nerve Damage

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Thankyou for all the reply's

I have stopped all lifting and even cardio. When I am doing cardio Both arms and hands are tingling real bad Like im on GH (which Im not). I'm not in as much pain throughout the day but when I wake up I am in agony and have to dash for some Ice.

I have an xray in a couple of hours and possibly booking an Mri. Not sure how much longer I can stay out of the gym, I'm going to end up killing someone soon

Mini

tingling and compression , scartissue can build up and lead to spinal stenosis. Good thing is if you get it taken care of fast recovery is usualy good.

These guys are the Best out there when it comes to dealing with this, http://www.laserspineinstitute.com/back_problems/spinal_stenosis/neck

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Bro that sounds ALOT like a friend of mine who's neck was broken and he didn't know it.
His hands actually locked up on him while working one day. Sounds like you have major nerve impingement that doing certain exercises is exacerbating.
In your case it could be as simple as a neck adjustment from a chiropractor, definitely sounds like whatever it is has a negative effect on nerve innervation.
Good luck.

you are correct. I didn't improve until a chiro adjusted me a few times. I went in every other day for 2 weeks.. then a maintenance regiment. 2 times a week for a bit then once per week now once a month.

Initially I talked to my doc and the chiro. decided to give the chiro a shot and he did a nice job. The crazy part is the medical people were bad mouthing chiropractors ..and visa versa. Too bad they don't work together instead of against.

Project

Project

Jun 22, 2011
ya i would def hold off on the gym until you figure out what's goin' on. hopefully you get that mri... only reason they wouldn't schedule an mri after an xray is if they found a break....bad news

Project

Project

Jun 22, 2011
also, don't go to a chiro until you get the mri. that could turn out bad

M

musclemonkey

Mar 24, 2012
post 1nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

M

musclemonkey

Mar 24, 2012
post 2 ffffffffffffffffffffffdddddddddddbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

M

musclemonkey

Mar 24, 2012
post 3 thank you..sorry for all this. BBBBBBBBBBBBBBMDDDDDDDDDDDDOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJJJJJJJ

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic