Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

needtogetaas is a goofball

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Needtogetaas is a very successful man, and should be well respected. You all should be a little more humble and not talk about people behind their backs. If anyone questions needto's advice check out this transformation contest, where he had helped this contestant through the contest. Nonetheless he can be an asshole and does pimp his useless products a bit much on EF.

I will attempt to sum this post and needtogetass up in one word...

GHEY!

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
Needtogetaas is a very successful man, and should be well respected. You all should be a little more humble and not talk about people behind their backs. If anyone questions needto's advice check out this transformation contest, where he had helped this contestant through the contest. Nonetheless he can be an asshole and does pimp his useless products a bit much on EF.

You poor little noob you! You make no sense.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010

I personally know one of the contestants from the "contest" you speak of. I'm not sure needtogethefuckout helped much at all. In fact I'm almost certain he fucked HER up. A female looking to lose weight and get toned he recommended the use of NPP, anavar, clen, and T3. Now I think she still weighs more than when she started and is very unhappy with the amount of muscle she has gained...she wasn't looking to get bigger! You should have heard her at the beginning, she sounded like she was under some kind of "spell".... just goes to show you. If it sounds too good to be true, needtogetaas probably sells it

Reactions: ceo
Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
i offered to cut his off :D i suppose if you want yours removed as well.....................................

His, you can cut off. Mine, I would love to keep intact. ;)

And I think I sense some joy or fulfillment in your text. That scares me. LOL. J/k

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
His, you can cut off. Mine, I would love to keep intact. ;)

And I think I sense some joy or fulfillment in your text. That scares me. LOL. J/k

huevos.jpg

me? joy? you dont say :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic