Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

needtogetaas is a goofball

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
Nah...its too late to stop protesting, hes made his money nothings gonna change that, hes not smart just a dumbass who was in the right place at the right time nothing more, hes a insult to the community, but hey the community is turning into a ghetto any fucking ways so fuck it, Ill join in the protesting as we all go down together in whats become an kiddie epidemic.
t
Shhhhh! If we dont talk about the ghetto, it will just ghetto away. LOL!!! Good Points, the community is just a mirror image of the whole fitness industry. It has its good players and its bad players. But it wants to cater to those that dont want to help themselves. Thats how Needto has built up a following.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Nah...its too late to stop protesting, hes made his money nothings gonna change that, hes not smart just a dumbass who was in the right place at the right time nothing more, hes a insult to the community, but hey the community is turning into a ghetto any fucking ways so fuck it, Ill join in the protesting as we all go down together in whats become an kiddie epidemic.

Whats sad is, everyone on that forum defends his useless products.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010

Guy's just a marketing genius who'll push his rather dubious products and advice on the people who'd be willing to pay for it.

He's a fucking joke and once the truth gets out he's done.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
Guy's just a marketing genius who'll push his rather dubious products and advice on the people who'd be willing to pay for it.

He's a fucking joke and once the truth gets out he's done.

The truth has been out for years. He just knows where to prey on the new helpless victims.

G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011
Elite is the first board most kids find. And he's like the god of Elite. That's how he's done it...preying on young people who don't know any better. They are skinny, looking for any edge they can pay for. His basic knowledge (that most of us all have...) seems like gospel to them.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
his name should be, "needtogetASS" because he's not getting any looking like that. And I'm sure that's his little brother in the background, not his son.

Although the glistening sweat on the interior of his face is rather intimidating..... if we were talking about sumo wrestling

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
his name should be, "needtogetASS" because he's not getting any looking like that. And I'm sure that's his little brother in the background, not his son.

Although the glistening sweat on the interior of his face is rather intimidating..... if we were talking about sumo wrestling

Epic Name Change

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
That looks like a older pic of him.

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I suppose it's possible to know a lot about training, diet and AAS and still look like that. But I still remember a conversation I had with Poliquin back at the Arnold a couple years back. As a trainer, your physique is your best business card. I'm the first to to admit that Poliquin is an arrogant prick, but that statement always stuck with me.

I think if this guy is talking the talk, it would behoove him to walk the walk.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I suppose it's possible to know a lot about training, diet and AAS and still look like that. But I still remember a conversation I had with Poliquin back at the Arnold a couple years back. As a trainer, your physique is your best business card. I'm the first to to admit that Poliquin is an arrogant prick, but that statement always stuck with me.

I think if this guy is talking the talk, it would behoove him to walk the walk.

Yeah what he said. I have always felt that trainers needed to be in too shape. I wouldn't give a guy the time of day if he looked like that. I have a trainer that owns his own gym that comes through my work and he is the most ripped MF he is a black guy so that helps him out but I have talked with him and he says he don't use gear and that's why he opened his own gym cause at the old one there was dirty needles in the bathroom.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Elite is the first board most kids find. And he's like the god of Elite. That's how he's done it...preying on young people who don't know any better. They are skinny, looking for any edge they can pay for. His basic knowledge (that most of us all have...) seems like gospel to them.

That's how he reels in those naive kids...his advice is just a comeon and a gimmick in the end when they realize too late they were tricked.

S

Sterolizer

Aug 9, 2011
Needtogetaas is a very successful man, and should be well respected. You all should be a little more humble and not talk about people behind their backs. If anyone questions needto's advice check out this transformation contest, where he had helped this contestant through the contest. Nonetheless he can be an asshole and does pimp his useless products a bit much on EF.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic