Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

needtogetaas is a goofball

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
LOL I'd say his slin diet is working, cept for the part where they tell you not to eat fat....

arnold

arnold

Sep 9, 2010
This is a great posts. This guy is the biggest asshole on any forum. Claims his herbs are as good as or equal to steroids. He's as much a scammer as I have ever seen.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
This is the guy giving diet and fitness advice. It doesn't appear he knows anything about fitness period....let alone using gear and still looking that horrible.

rcle2t.jpg
Cant believe he was allowed to join a forum, what a black mark against us all!

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
He is jacked I wonder if he has his own tee shirt line that come made with the sleeves rolled and pinned up like that!

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I just love the look of animal intensity on his face, its like he did a set of 5 push ups and damned near passed out then got up and said "quick mom take a pic before I lose my pump GRrrrrrrrowwwllll!"
And somehow this pig gets rich off the internet.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
I tend to agree with the common observation of Needto, but if you look around the guy has made a name for himself and taken the initiative and made himself marketable. I believe he has a part in the Source Check, needtobuildmuslce.com, a couple internet cookbooks, and FWIW he sells cycle and PCT advice to noobs that pay. Now even though he might seem like a backwoods writing hillbilly, the guy is either real smart or real lucky. In this economy you gotta take what you can get and I'm willing to bet he's not starving.

What Needto has done is what I like to call "The Titty Bar Protest." You know what I'm talking about. It's when a bunch of neighborhood women get together and protest a new titty club opening up in their neighborhood. They call the news, the newspapers and walk around the outside of the new titty bar holding signs of protest bad mouting the place. Unknowingly what they have done is give the place free advertising to those who would have otherwise not known about the new titty club.

This seems to be what is happening with needto. He is always talked about on every board. Good, bad or indifferent, his name always appears in some off topic forum or post. If peeps would stop posting about him he wouldn't be getting free advertising to sell all of his shit. Right now the dude has an ad on RXmuscle hocking his expensive supps and advice. It cost upwards of $1000.00 or more to place an add on RXmuscle. Which means the dude is making enough money to cover his expensive advertising. Although I do think a lot of the post are quite humorous and I've even joined in at times in the titty bar protesting of Needto. Maybe if we quit posting about him, he wouldn't be getting so much free "titty bar protest" advertising.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I tend to agree with the common observation of Needto, but if you look around the guy has made a name for himself and taken the initiative and made himself marketable. I believe he has a part in the Source Check, needtobuildmuslce.com, a couple internet cookbooks, and FWIW he sells cycle and PCT advice to noobs that pay. Now even though he might seem like a backwoods writing hillbilly, the guy is either real smart or real lucky. In this economy you gotta take what you can get and I'm willing to bet he's not starving.

What Needto has done is what I like to call "The Titty Bar Protest." You know what I'm talking about. It's when a bunch of neighborhood women get together and protest a new titty club opening up in their neighborhood. They call the news, the newspapers and walk around the outside of the new titty bar holding signs of protest bad mouting the place. Unknowingly what they have done is give the place free advertising to those who would have otherwise not known about the new titty club.

This seems to be what is happening with needto. He is always talked about on every board. Good, bad or indifferent, his name always appears in some off topic forum or post. If peeps would stop posting about him he wouldn't be getting free advertising to sell all of his shit. Right now the dude has an ad on RXmuscle hocking his expensive supps and advice. It cost upwards of $1000.00 or more to place an add on RXmuscle. Which means the dude is making enough money to cover his expensive advertising. Although I do think a lot of the post are quite humorous and I've even joined in at times in the titty bar protesting of Needto. Maybe if we quit posting about him, he wouldn't be getting so much free "titty bar protest" advertising.
Nah...its too late to stop protesting, hes made his money nothings gonna change that, hes not smart just a dumbass who was in the right place at the right time nothing more, hes a insult to the community, but hey the community is turning into a ghetto any fucking ways so fuck it, Ill join in the protesting as we all go down together in whats become an kiddie epidemic.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic