Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

need a tan FAST

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
Wow! Thanks guys! Off to do some more research :)

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I do nothing but out door tan. I don't even use tanning lotion, I use baby oil and it goves me the best color ever. I tan very easily though, did 2 x 30 min session front and back last week and I'm FRIGGIN DARK!!!!

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
MT 2 has its draw backs though spontaneous erections can be kinda a pain in the ass

Walking around with a boner is not exactly a conversation piece lol

The spray on tan along with a couple sessions of the tanning bed should be spot on for such short notice

P

pyeyed

Jul 17, 2011
I never got the spontaneous erections.....but i was always horny....could've been from testosterone also. The only reason i stopped taking it was becuz I started to get little freckles or brown dots on my face. i didnt mind them on my body but once they started popping up on my face, i didnt like that. I have heard if you keep taking mt2 that they go away or blend in....idk. in the two weeks time, i tanned outside 1 time cutting the grass. I got bronzed nicely. My lips got a little darker but not really noticable....that went away now, however i am still a bit dark. I was running 1.4mg ED

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I've used ProTan and JanTana before.....In regular light it looks kinda orange, but in stage light and camera flash it has a good bronze tone.

www.jantana.com
www.protanusa.com

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic