Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

need a tan FAST

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
I've decided to enter this little online comp. It's nothing major, just have to do a quick routine and video it. I figure I probably don't have a shot...but it will give me exposure and experience, and I'm going to give it my "all" no matter what! so, I have this terribly un-even tan, and I need to get a nice, dark, even one fast. I'm not a fan of tanning beds (especially with the weird bacteria studies have found in them...and of course, there's the skin damage and cancer thing too). I've tried a few spray tanners that work gradually, but don't give me that darker look i'm going for.

What have you used??

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
im all about the tanning bed, ahhhh love it!

there are tons of professional tanning sprays. also if you dont want to do it yourself most tanning salons now have professional spray on tanning.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Tropicana dark tanning spray,I spray it o n go outside for an hour and wham I got a tan that gets darker every time I repeat the process

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
yeah...for what you are after...spray on tan

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
ahhhh...never done a real "spray tan". Does it go on as a color, or does it have to develop?? I'll have to ask around. i do love the tanning bed too, but i saw a report on beds that were tested, and 100% of the laydowns had fecal matter in them!!! the stand ups had all kinds of nasty stuff on the floor (including semen, vaginal bacteria, and urine!) wtf?!? people are disgusting. Maybe I should buy my own bed...haha

for what it's worth, I suffer from plaque psoriasis, and can get a script to use the "light therapy booth" 3 times per week! hmmm...tempting. haha but, I think I'll stick to a spray tan or try the stuff GG was talking about. Thanks guys!

P

pyeyed

Jul 17, 2011
Melanotan 2......I got way darker in 2 weeks time and it lasts about 2 or 3 months. It is by subcutaneous injection. run it until you reach your desired darkness. everything gets darker...even your lips (but not a lot....lol)

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
Melanotan 2......I got way darker in 2 weeks time and it lasts about 2 or 3 months. It is by subcutaneous injection. run it until you reach your desired darkness. everything gets darker...even your lips (but not a lot....lol)

sounds scary! haha

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
Pyes, looking it up...does anyone else have info on it? Actually sounds kind tempting, but I'd like to hear personal stories about sides. Everything I've read so far has been either really great, or a horror story.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
X2 what Pyes said and Stone will chime in as well if he sees this. It made my wife sick but I think the dose was too high for her, I got over the sick feeling for a couple of hours and I'm tan as shit all over and I mean all over. Legs go last but in a very short time you will be brown as all get out, if you combine it with a couple of tanning booth sessions its even quicker. Love MTII

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
MT 2 has its draw backs though spontaneous erections can be kinda a pain in the ass

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I like mt2, I loaded in at .25 I think for a week, ed , then went to .5 every other day and eventually about once a week, and lately I have been slacking but havent faded too much, it does help to even out the tan, works quickly if you are tanning. It didnt do anything weird with my lips or anything. It does make me flush and nauseous as hell for 15-30 minutes after each pin, but not to the point of puking, and doing it right before bed helped, though this tanned slower than pre tan injections did

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic