Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Need a preworkout supplement for early morning workouts

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Jesus Christ you need some god damned will power is what you need. Why does everyone need to run something to get them ready to lift? Show up bang your head against the rack a few times and fu-cking lift, Doesn't anyone enjoy lifting anymore? Sick of pussies needing something to get them going if you're working hard enough your blood will get pumping and you'll be alert. In boot camp we used to wake up at 4:58 and were doing PT at 5:00. Do some wind sprints, push a sled, jumping jacks whatever before your work out and you'll be fine

Yeah I've been there too at boot camp we did the same thing! but for a guy who has not had to be up at 4 am for well over a decade its real easy to call someone a pussie isn't it?

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Once i actually get use to getting up that early again... Then ill be good....

But for the last decade Ive been geting home at 1230 am and get to bed by 1-130 am and then im back up for the rest of the day between 630-730 am everyday and still lift 3-4 days a week, and making progress...

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Yeah I've been there too at boot camp we did the same thing! but for a guy who has not had to be up at 4 am for well over a decade its real easy to call someone a pussie isn't it?

I train in the mornings, evenings whatever I have to do I have to be on the road by 5am on a regular basis. I have to pay the gym to open just for me so I can get my workouts in. I've trained anywhere from 3am to 9pm this month. So yes it's pretty easy for me to call you a pussy.... pussy. But it's not just you, its a f-ucking epidemic of weak willed, weak minded faggots looking for any advantage, shortcut or whatever they can find that saves them from putting in the work but I'm the asshole if I tell you just to shut the **** up and train. Sorry I'll jump off this soap box now but look yourself in the mirror and ask if you really need something to get you going or do you have that shit in you?

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
I train in the mornings, evenings whatever I have to do I have to be on the road by 5am on a regular basis. I have to pay the gym to open just for me so I can get my workouts in. I've trained anywhere from 3am to 9pm this month. So yes it's pretty easy for me to call you a pussy.... pussy. But it's not just you, its a f-ucking epidemic of weak willed, weak minded faggots looking for any advantage, shortcut or whatever they can find that saves them from putting in the work but I'm the asshole if I tell you just to shut the **** up and train. Sorry I'll jump off this soap box now but look yourself in the mirror and ask if you really need something to get you going or do you have that shit in you?

Alrighty haha understandable! I completely agree with what U said haha! It's awesome! yes people need to hear what uve said alot of times... but in the end its not me vs u... its me vs me! If i need to pop some caffeine in order to shut the **** up and lift so i dont sustain any injuries and actually wake up before squatting an ungodly amount then thats what I need to do.. An i emphasize the word "I" not U not US its ME.. No one is the same nor do we have the same mindset... And at the end of the day i need to be happy with me... And if im progressing then ive done what i could that day to move in a positive direction with MY goals

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
**** yes! now use that aggression and go pick some heavy shit up!

C

cook

Feb 16, 2012
Been training early for over 20 years.I just drink a cup of coffee right when I get up and one on the way to the gym.That and a little will power.You will get used to it shortly

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Jesus Christ you need some god damned will power is what you need. Why does everyone need to run something to get them ready to lift? Show up bang your head against the rack a few times and fu-cking lift, Doesn't anyone enjoy lifting anymore? Sick of pussies needing something to get them going if you're working hard enough your blood will get pumping and you'll be alert. In boot camp we used to wake up at 4:58 and were doing PT at 5:00. Do some wind sprints, push a sled, jumping jacks whatever before your work out and you'll be fine

You need to tone it down a bit bud. You are probably calling more than 75% of this board a pussy.

This quote is you-

"But it's not just you, its a f-ucking epidemic of weak willed, weak minded faggots looking for any advantage, shortcut or whatever they can find that saves them from putting in the work but I'm the asshole if I tell you just to shut the **** up and train."

Now tell me, what the difference is in what you are saying about a preworkout and using steroids or HGH?

No difference.

What makes you any better?

Nobody cares what you did in band camp.

If you don't like what's being said, there is no need to start shit.

Get over yourself.

HDH

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
You need to tone it down a bit bud. You are probably calling more than 75% of this board a pussy.

This quote is you-

"But it's not just you, its a f-ucking epidemic of weak willed, weak minded faggots looking for any advantage, shortcut or whatever they can find that saves them from putting in the work but I'm the asshole if I tell you just to shut the **** up and train."

Now tell me, what the difference is in what you are saying about a preworkout and using steroids or HGH?

No difference.

Get over yourself.

HDH

its all good hdh, j and i talked thru pm, he is just a go getter and doesnt want people to think they cant train due to their time constraints or their lack of some kind of of pick me up! just said it in the wrong way i guess...

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
The best energy drink I've found is called Cannabis, if you can find it that is. It's got the same basic ingredients as Red Bull but with Hemp extract added.

Slic.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013

This quote is you-

No difference.

Get over yourself.

HDH

You're right I'm on TRT and about to start HGH and it's a ****ing crutch, I would rather not have to run TRT but I do and I've done cycles in the past and I'll probably do them again, I'm about to start HGH to hopefully help a nagging hamstring but I'd rather do that than not train. I was really just busting balls and I PM'd J2048b early on in this making sure he knew I was just f-ucking around. But I still stand by the general statement

Most people just aren't willing to do what it takes thats why so many people look like shit or are still throwing around tiny weights after years of training. It's just my mindset I don't need anything to get me ready to train, I'm always down to train and push myself but it's not a chore for me I f-ucking love it

Sorry this got to you but I stand by what I said... and band camp was way tougher than you think

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic