Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Need a preworkout supplement for early morning workouts

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Making a commitment to get up early and hit the gym is difficult but rewarding. As mentioned above it sets the pace for the whole day and even better. If your day runs long or if it's not the best one..you don't make a decision to skip or miss a workout cause you already did it.

That said...I have tried Rampage and StimulantX Bith do get you going in the morning or try the 5 hour energy. Although, after about 3 you're wishing you hadn't!

For me...got up..showered..brushed my teeth. Hit the gym and drink water. Afterwards down a protein drink on the way to work. My day is off to a great start.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I'm kind of like that, I never really liked the way Pre-WO's make me feel so I did my own research and made my own mix up ;)

Either that or a good cup of coffee (espresso machine, none of that instant or packet shit), and I'm ready to tear shit up.

If I take to much for a leg workout, I'll be yacking for sure :eek: (we need a smiley that's throwing up. LOL)

Do tell about the mix.

Or is it an ancient Chinese secret? :p (older folks will get that one)

HDH

Last edited:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Do tell about the mix.
Main point of difference is that I've designed it so that it's actually good for you. It's nourishing for the adrenals, CNS and is safe for either short or long term use. Mental focus, improved bloodwork (if someone were to get tests done before and after using it that should be evident), overall health and wellbeing; liver and blood cleansing properties are also benefits that some people might find to be a nice bonus.

file.php

I've designed it to specifically help promote strength, muscular endurance and recovery. It's taken me about a years' worth of research and so it's pretty cool to have a product in front of me ready to use. Tastes good, mixes perfectly with pretty much zero sediment left in the bottom of the glass.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Main point of difference is that I've designed it so that it's actually good for you. It's nourishing for the adrenals, CNS and is safe for either short or long term use. Mental focus, improved bloodwork (if someone were to get tests done before and after using it that should be evident), overall health and wellbeing; liver and blood cleansing properties are also benefits that some people might find to be a nice bonus.

file.php

I've designed it to specifically help promote strength, muscular endurance and recovery. It's taken me about a years' worth of research and so it's pretty cool to have a product in front of me ready to use. Tastes good, mixes perfectly with pretty much zero sediment left in the bottom of the glass.

Nice. My lazy ass just goes to GNC. LOL

HDH

S

strongishsteve

Apr 29, 2013
I do a fair bit of early morning stuff myself, but as a died in the wool stimulant junkie i'm struggling with what to advise!! lol.

first off extend your warm up, not a sup I know but it bares noting.

have you looked at/considered nootropics? nothing gives a good focus like ADD meds (only half kidding)
there are a range of caffeine free pre-workouts if your sensitive to caffeine?

my preworkout ritual involves brewed coffee, robusta blends if possible, Bvits, guranna, yohibine and glycerol. its a little jittery if your not a stim fan but I just feel focused and switched on, if I had them I would throw in raspberry ketones too.

Mconniff

Mconniff

Nov 11, 2011
There are a lot of things to try out on the market. I'm just old fashioned and drink a cup of coffee on the way to the gym.

F

Face

May 7, 2013
Im gonna have to start lifting at like 4 am in order to get my lifts in....

What can people recommend in order to take that doesnt cause issues like a racing heart or stuff like that?

I need something that will make me alert within minutes (say 15) so i can pop outa bed and lift that early!!

Anyone?
Thanks

J20

Try vitalyze from victor contes website snac.com

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Jesus Christ you need some god damned will power is what you need. Why does everyone need to run something to get them ready to lift? Show up bang your head against the rack a few times and fu-cking lift, Doesn't anyone enjoy lifting anymore? Sick of pussies needing something to get them going if you're working hard enough your blood will get pumping and you'll be alert. In boot camp we used to wake up at 4:58 and were doing PT at 5:00. Do some wind sprints, push a sled, jumping jacks whatever before your work out and you'll be fine

J

Jada

Aug 10, 2012
When I work out early morning Sunday , to get my motor running I drink a pre workout empty stomach and sip on amino silk. Right now I'm drinkin pump hd by bpi and amino silk by bpi pretty good stuff.

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
Jesus Christ you need some god damned will power is what you need. Why does everyone need to run something to get them ready to lift? Show up bang your head against the rack a few times and fu-cking lift, Doesn't anyone enjoy lifting anymore? Sick of pussies needing something to get them going if you're working hard enough your blood will get pumping and you'll be alert. In boot camp we used to wake up at 4:58 and were doing PT at 5:00. Do some wind sprints, push a sled, jumping jacks whatever before your work out and you'll be fine

Thank you, I slept 5 hours last night and still got it done this morning.
I have my girl ask me if I went to the gym everyday and if I say no she has to tell me I'm a bum ala Rocky.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic