Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Need a preworkout supplement for early morning workouts

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
its all good hdh, j and i talked thru pm, he is just a go getter and doesnt want people to think they cant train due to their time constraints or their lack of some kind of of pick me up! just said it in the wrong way i guess...

exactly... I'm not really that good at the touchy feely approach, I get called a pussy every time I step into the gym it's just how we are we try to get each other riled up so they prove us wrong. I really thought that would have come across more... Oh well get over it pussies.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You're right I'm on TRT and about to start HGH and it's a ****ing crutch, I would rather not have to run TRT but I do and I've done cycles in the past and I'll probably do them again, I'm about to start HGH to hopefully help a nagging hamstring but I'd rather do that than not train. I was really just busting balls and I PM'd J2048b early on in this making sure he knew I was just f-ucking around. But I still stand by the general statement

"But it's not just you, its a f-ucking epidemic of weak willed, weak minded faggots looking for any advantage, shortcut or whatever they can find that saves them from putting in the work but I'm the asshole if I tell you just to shut the **** up and train."

Most people just aren't willing to do what it takes thats why so many people look like shit or are still throwing around tiny weights after years of training. It's just my mindset I don't need anything to get me ready to train, I'm always down to train and push myself but it's not a chore for me I f-ucking love it

Sorry this got to you but I stand by what I said... and band camp was way tougher than you think

It's all good bro. I was hoping this wouldn't escalate into a bunch of crap.

One thing that you've got to consider is we are not all weak minded and weak willed looking for any advantage.

Some of us are the strongest minded and willed people you will come across, looking for an advantage ;)

To classify everyone as the same just doesn't fit.

Anyways, I'm glad it's done.

No hard feelings and respect to you for your service.

HDH

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
My alarm is set for 4.20am Sunday morning, I'll be out the door by 4.45am for my long run of the week (this week it's 35km). My pre-wo will be a large espresso, a couple of bananas and a bowl of homemade muesli with oat milk + a scoop of protein powder.

TOUGHEN UP.

G

gudgy66

Jan 20, 2013
Bro, I couldn't tell you, if I don't have a pre-workout that gets the heart pumping I don't think it's worth a crap, I take it for the intensity and extra boost. Maybe good vitamins add some extra Niacin, and a Nitric Oxide enhancer (pills)

Well said bro I use that too 30 mins prior to work out.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic