Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

NBA Playoffs

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
So it's been an injury plagued season.. and Miami Heat are most likely going to win the championship.
Lakers are out so I am now on the warriors "bandwagon", they are a fun team to watch and hope they win.. West side lol. Also wouldn't mind if the Grizzlies win it all.. After all they were from Vancouver

Someone tell Derrick Rose to come back already and maybe they can beat the Heat!! His reason for not coming back is he's not a 110%, mentally and feels his muscle memory isn't back. Physically he's ready to go. To get the muscle memory back I'm sure he needs to play. lol

What teams are y'all going for ..?

Teams remaining;
Knicks/Heat/Pacers/Bulls
Spurs/Thunder/Warriors/Grizzlies

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
King James and the Muddafawking Heat!!! The bulls stand no chance, rose wouldnt even be a factor in it at this point.

Last edited:
kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Knicks...but thats just a pipe dream.. Aint gonna happen..

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
Celtics!

Seriously, now that I live in Vegas, any of the teams from the west except SA.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I'm obviously rooting for the bulls.

Then anyone but the heat.

I'm liking what I'm seeing. More hard fouls on James.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I'm obviously rooting for the bulls.

Then anyone but the heat.

I'm liking what I'm seeing. More hard fouls on James.
Same here man. I'd be happy with anyone else winning the title besides the Heat.
Did you see the flop by Lebron when Nazr pushed him?

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Same here man. I'd be happy with anyone else winning the title besides the Heat.
Did you see the flop by Lebron when Nazr pushed him?
Did you see who got fined 35k for calling him out on it?

M

mick

VIP Member
Dec 22, 2012
sorry brah but the Grizzlies gonn eat you up

LOL! Time will tell. But I gotta admit, Memphis looks good. Harden leaving for more money took some depth from the Thunder. Durant needs to be a ball hog for them to have a shot though.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
LeBron James is the best fukking player on the god damn planet. I'm more a LeBron fan than a Heat fan, although I have always liked D Wade. Fukk Chicago and that crack head looking Nate Robinson, don't he look like the crack head from Menace II Society? Boozer, Noah and the boys ain't tough enough mentally to beat the Heat in a 7 game series, Bulls will win 1 maybe 2 games but that's it.

Sucked to see Westbrook go down for OKC, hope the Thunder pull it off against Memphis.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic