Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

NBA Playoffs

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
LeBron James is the best fukking player on the god damn planet. I'm more a LeBron fan than a Heat fan, although I have always liked D Wade. Fukk Chicago and that crack head looking Nate Robinson, don't he look like the crack head from Menace II Society? Boozer, Noah and the boys ain't tough enough mentally to beat the Heat in a 7 game series, Bulls will win 1 maybe 2 games but that's it.

Sucked to see Westbrook go down for OKC, hope the Thunder pull it off against Memphis.
I'm a bulls fan and I predicted we would win the opener and then lose. Game 3 sort of changed my mind.

Most of my complaints about lebron are actually about this entire generation of players. Lebron is a little bitch and he should have gotten a flopping call. If you can stay standing you are required to do so. He doesn't.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I'm a bulls fan and I predicted we would win the opener and then lose. Game 3 sort of changed my mind.

Most of my complaints about lebron are actually about this entire generation of players. Lebron is a little bitch and he should have gotten a flopping call. If you can stay standing you are required to do so. He doesn't.

Its all good brother. I think this series is a lot more to do with antics and mental edge imo. Both teams are looking for any edge they can get rather its being physical, flopping etc. This series will be right there with the Knicks/Pacers in 1994 imo as far as physical goes. I just wish Chicago had all their best players so no excuses could be made about Miami beating the bulls while their best players were out...my 2 cc's.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Did you see who got fined 35k for calling him out on it?

yah that was kinda lame, wth are those post-game conference's for if you can't say what you feel..
David Stern rides Lebrons cock way too hard.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
LOL! Time will tell. But I gotta admit, Memphis looks good. Harden leaving for more money took some depth from the Thunder. Durant needs to be a ball hog for them to have a shot though.

Well they had to give up either Harden or Ibaka, and they don't really need Harden if Durant/Westbrook are healthy. They had the 2nd best record in the league.
And Memphis is way better defensively, and thunder's only offense is Durant.. Defense beats offense especially with a team like Memphis who have the best team chemistry.
If OKC even beats Memphis, and goes to the finals, which I highly doubt, they will get swept by the Heat

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
LeBron James is the best fukking player on the god damn planet. I'm more a LeBron fan than a Heat fan, although I have always liked D Wade. Fukk Chicago and that crack head looking Nate Robinson, don't he look like the crack head from Menace II Society? Boozer, Noah and the boys ain't tough enough mentally to beat the Heat in a 7 game series, Bulls will win 1 maybe 2 games but that's it.

Sucked to see Westbrook go down for OKC, hope the Thunder pull it off against Memphis.
Well I never say Lebron sucks because he doesn't.. He is very talented but I simply hate him with a passion.
I really believe he has taken or takes some sort of AAS lol

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011

If the bulls were healthy, with DROSE, Deng and heinrich, they had a chance of beating the Heat... I really want to punch D Rose.. If it was Kobe and he had been cleared to play, he would've been back in a heart beat. And this nigga been cleared to play 3 months ago..

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Its all good brother. I think this series is a lot more to do with antics and mental edge imo. Both teams are looking for any edge they can get rather its being physical, flopping etc. This series will be right there with the Knicks/Pacers in 1994 imo as far as physical goes. I just wish Chicago had all their best players so no excuses could be made about Miami beating the bulls while their best players were out...my 2 cc's.
It wouldn't matter. We haven't had a full roster all season. Inject rise into this team now and is not any better. He should be putting in some time off of the bench tho. Just so he doesn't get too cold.

Pre season many thought the Lakers were all but guaranteed to at least make to the finals. Injuries are a bitch.

Player attitude has changed. You used to not want to back down. Now it's all about manipulating the refs with dramatics. Time to face it most post season games are currently won and lost on the free throw line. I don't just blame players. The league used to let players play. If it wasn't a hard foul it wasn't called. Post season ball is supposed to be physical ball.

I've been bitching about this problem for years. Probably a decade now.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
If the bulls were healthy, with DROSE, Deng and heinrich, they had a chance of beating the Heat... I really want to punch D Rose.. If it was Kobe and he had been cleared to play, he would've been back in a heart beat. And this nigga been cleared to play 3 months ago..

If I remeber right Miami beat Chicago in the playoffs back in 2010-2011 season, the first year the big 3 were together. And I'm pretty sure Miamis record against Chicago is better since 2010 including regular and post season games. If Rose, Deng and Heinrich are healthy, this series goes 6 maybe 7 games with the Heat winning. Miami is just a better team.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
If I remeber right Miami beat Chicago in the playoffs back in 2010-2011 season, the first year the big 3 were together. And I'm pretty sure Miamis record against Chicago is better since 2010 including regular and post season games. If Rose, Deng and Heinrich are healthy, this series goes 6 maybe 7 games with the Heat winning. Miami is just a better team.
Yah they won 4-1 that year.. but then the Heat lost to Dallas 4-2 lol but yah in the East only team that's stacked is the Heat. Bosh, Wade and Lebron (ray Allen) vs .. Rose and ??? Melo and ???
but yah unless one of the big 3 gets injured, they might as well give them the championship

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
HAh Heat fans.. did y'all see LeChokeBron Choke 2 times during the vital minutes of the game.
Pacers are a ****in good team!! not just a one man show. They should be up 2-0. dammit
Finals: Grizzlies vs Pacers!

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
HAh Heat fans.. did y'all see LeChokeBron Choke 2 times during the vital minutes of the game.
Pacers are a ****in good team!! not just a one man show. They should be up 2-0. dammit
Finals: Grizzlies vs Pacers!

Yeah but they aren't up 2-0. Wait it out the heat will end up dominating the series. The pacers are a great team, but not a championship team.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Yeah but they aren't up 2-0. Wait it out the heat will end up dominating the series. The pacers are a great team, but not a championship team.

you never know man, wade's pretty banged up this year Lebron can't win by himself..n paul george is a beast!! he's straight ballin
b

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic