Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

NBA Playoffs

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I'd love to see the Heat get ousted by the Pacers. They're a little too big for their britches.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Love for the Pacers to take out Miami as well...

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Pacers are probably the only team that will beat the heat. They should be up 2-0 right now. Looks like its going to be a spurs vs heat/indiana final..

As for Lebron, he is a great player, but I don't care for him or the heat. I think that whole trade was bullshit. They let that trade go through, but the league wouldn't approve of that other all star trade. Cant remember the players involved, but it would have stacked the clippers?? League wanted Lebron to get his title, plain and simple.. He will never be better then Jordan..

Enough of my rant.. GO INDIANA!!

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
So many haters. Indiana doesn't have what it takes to take the heat out of their run to the championship. But hey that's fine, that's what makes for great basketball.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
So many haters. Indiana doesn't have what it takes to take the heat out of their run to the championship. But hey that's fine, that's what makes for great basketball.

Really? If you look at what all the analysts on ESPN are saying, the whole series is mismatched into Indianas favor. Don't be surprised to see Indiana take both games at home. Undefeated in the playoffs, but then again Heat is 4-0 on the road in the playoffs. Bottom line the heats bench hasn't produced at all. If that continues, series is over for them. The heat haven't been dominate at all in the playoffs this year.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Really? If you look at what all the analysts on ESPN are saying, the whole series is mismatched into Indianas favor. Don't be surprised to see Indiana take both games at home. Undefeated in the playoffs, but then again Heat is 4-0 on the road in the playoffs. Bottom line the heats bench hasn't produced at all. If that continues, series is over for them. The heat haven't been dominate at all in the playoffs this year.

I don't ever listen to the analysts, couldn't honestly careless what they have to say, they are wrong just as much as most regular Joes. I fully agree about the heats bench though, they haven't done shit. There's a lot of variables that can be plugged in here, I really do expect Indiana to give them hell through this series though. It's shit like this that makes for kick ass basketball. And honestly even as a heat fan, you won't see me all booty hurt if they take out the heat. Indiana had a damn good team this year.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Pacers are probably the only team that will beat the heat. They should be up 2-0 right now. Looks like its going to be a spurs vs heat/indiana final..

As for Lebron, he is a great player, but I don't care for him or the heat. I think that whole trade was bullshit. They let that trade go through, but the league wouldn't approve of that other all star trade. Cant remember the players involved, but it would have stacked the clippers?? League wanted Lebron to get his title, plain and simple.. He will never be better then Jordan..

Enough of my rant.. GO INDIANA!!

Yah.. David Stern didn't allow Chris Paul to go to the Lakers., but allowed Miami to get stacked. It's clear the organization wants to make LBJ win more rings
Ok so Pacers lost today.. as much as I want the Pacers to win, they cant beat the heat 3 times. The heat need to win 2 more.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Yah.. David Stern didn't allow Chris Paul to go to the Lakers., but allowed Miami to get stacked. It's clear the organization wants to make LBJ win more rings
Ok so Pacers lost today.. as much as I want the Pacers to win, they cant beat the heat 3 times. The heat need to win 2 more.

Yeah, that was it.. Couldn't remember the player(s) involved.. I guess they didn't want kobe to win another ring, since he already has 5 or 6.. We can only hope Indiana steps up their game or the Spurs knock out the heat.

Spurs all the way...

:)

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Yeah, that was it.. Couldn't remember the player(s) involved.. I guess they didn't want kobe to win another ring, since he already has 5 or 6.. We can only hope Indiana steps up their game or the Spurs knock out the heat.

:)

totally with you on this man. I'd be so happy if either the Pacers/Spurs win. Chances are very low though .. ; (
hopefully all the injured players are ready for next season cause this season sucked for the most part due to injuries
(Derrick Rose, Rondo, Granger, Kevin Love, Howard/Nash/Gasol/KOBE, WestBrook, just to name a few .. lol

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Game 7 tonight.. holy shit this gonna be one hell of a game!!! I think the Pacers have a good chance of winning

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic