Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

NBA Playoff predictions

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Lebron is a fuxking joke. Him and all the other "superstars" are ruining the NBA. I'm glad teams like San Antonio and Golden State get championships because this player-playing-GM bullshit is garbage. I'd like to see the league blackball that asshole so he realizes that without a league he isn't shit. He thinks the league isn't shit without him. His base salary keeps rising and teams keep sucking his dick... And for what? Cool. He triple doubles a few games. Get the fuxk outta here.

He needs to get that underbite fixed and stop worrying about his hairline. Looking like a depressed, anorexic headband-wearing bulldog.

Oh, and HipHop is the reason why he's an asshole. He forgot that the megalomania is reserved for rappers and weirdos. Once these emcees started hanging on his balls his "swagger" went to a million. I bet he pees his pants if someone tried to swing on him.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
@Rampage LeBron opts out of contract, becomes free agent. Thoughts?

Lol he's only opting out so he can sign another, juicier contract with the cavs. He's not meeting with any teams, he knows if he leaves now he will be hated on even more, but if he comes to the Lakers I will welcome him with open arms, and you'd be welcome too since you follow LeBron

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Demoted for saying "on fleek"

LOL I was messing around using that word, please don't demote me!!. My little cousins always use that word, was my first time using it

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Yeah he is lining up to hit that pay day when the salary cap goes from 65 to 90 million next year, that's why he will sign 1 year contract.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
LOL I was messing around using that word, please don't demote me!!. My little cousins always use that word, was my first time using it

Hahaha Chief Keef for President!

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Yeah he is lining up to hit that pay day when the salary cap goes from 65 to 90 million next year, that's why he will sign 1 year contract.

Yeah it's a meager 1.5M increase on his next year but when his base pay goes up the rest of his career is padded even more. I heard his next demand will be to get paid more than Jordan did... Something like 33M+... Crazy money.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Yeah it's a meager 1.5M increase on his next year but when his base pay goes up the rest of his career is padded even more. I heard his next demand will be to get paid more than Jordan did... Something like 33M+... Crazy money.
He figures if he can't win another ring, might as well get paid lol

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011

Again I'm not a LeBron dickrider like ****** but he definitely deserves more than other players in the league, hes a beast. Carmelo is making 24/25mil a year. I like Melo but LeBron is a way better player, makes his team automatically better.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
DeMarcus Cousins might be headed to the Lakers... The Kings coach doesn't want him there for some reason, hes only like the best centre in the league right now.

They dont want him cause hes a high maintenance immature whiny bitch who sulks and starts shit when he doesnt get his way......And the only way the Lakers land him is if they say bye bye to DeAngelo Russell. Kings wont give up Cousins unless the Lakers ship Russell in return.. I would keep DeAngelo...

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
They dont want him cause hes a high maintenance immature whiny bitch who sulks and starts shit when he doesnt get his way......And the only way the Lakers land him is if they say bye bye to DeAngelo Russell. Kings wont give up Cousins unless the Lakers ship Russell in return.. I would keep DeAngelo...

His attitude improved a lot last year, either way hes a superstar.. but yeah Kings want way too much: #2 pick (Russel), Randle, Clarkson. I would only give up Randle n Clarkson, I think D'Angelo will be a star very soon!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic