Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

NBA Playoff predictions

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Cavs Hawks game no way going past a game 5..

Delladova is such a dirty player.. he does it so low-key. People say its hustle but its really not, big difference between hustle and dirty play. Horford should've gotten a flagrant 1 at max, wouldnt have ruined this game.
Neither play looked dirty to me.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Neither play looked dirty to me.

What about when he locked Gibsons leg last series? Got him ejected, n I personally think he tried to fall on Horfords leg, he thought the same, and he tried to land on Korvers leg. But all the cavs/ aussie fans think its just his hustle.. N yesterdays game he tried to grab Teagues leg but it was gonna be so obvious if he did so he let go instantly

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
What about when he locked Gibsons leg last series? Got him ejected, n I personally think he tried to fall on Horfords leg, he thought the same, and he tried to land on Korvers leg. But all the cavs/ aussie fans think its just his hustle.. N yesterdays game he tried to grab Teagues leg but it was gonna be so obvious if he did so he let go instantly
I don't think I even saw the Gibson play, but I'm just speaking to the 2 against the Hawks. He's going for the ball and hustle is all that guy has to stay on the team with.

Speaking of hustle, what I hate to see is NBA players conceding the rebound on a free throw to the defense. They just turn and head down court.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I don't think I even saw the Gibson play, but I'm just speaking to the 2 against the Hawks. He's going for the ball and hustle is all that guy has to stay on the team with.

Speaking of hustle, what I hate to see is NBA players conceding the rebound on a free throw to the defense. They just turn and head down court.

It depends on the situation. If the player shooting the free throw is good at free throws, its best to run back I think and if the guys a poor free throw shooter, then I would definitely fight for the offensive board.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Cavs sweep the Hawks, seriously didn't see that coming but Hawks were not playing good in the postseason compared to how they played in the regular season. The one thing the Hawks need is a superstar. Theres no one on the team that can score more than 30 points, there team literally had only 2 players score 30 points this whole season!! Its so hard to win a championship without a superstar, the Pistons did it in 04 but they had a bad ass physical team, hawks don't even compare to them

FINALS PREDICTIONS:
Warriors vs Cavs - Warriors in 6 !!! So far I had one correct position, and if Warriors win tomorrow that'll be 2. I really hope my final prediction is right.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Finals have been really good so far even though without 2 all-stars, Kyrie/Love. LeBrons almost putting up there numbers combined with his; averaging 36/12/8 now; series is tied at 2-2; Warriors did not play well first 3 games.. but game 4 they got there groove back, I'm still gonna stick with Warriors in 6.. whoever wins game 5 will most likely win it all! I sorta feel bad for the cavs, the injuries really fucekd them up

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Gonna take a minute to appreciate LeBron.. And he's earned my respect now, done hating on him. Straight beast in the finals without his all-stars. Today he put up 40/13/11, although they lost but still, greatness, appreciated!. Curry also had a great night! 37 on 23 shots;

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Warriors win in 6! My prediction was on fleek

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Once again, LBJ had no help, dude carried the city on his shoulders. His numbers in Finals were historic, never done before. In the end Warriors were too deep, Cavs played a 7 man rotation against GS 10. I didnt expect Cavs to get that far to be honest. congrats to Golden State.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Once again, LBJ had no help, dude carried the city on his shoulders. His numbers in Finals were historic, never done before. In the end Warriors were too deep, Cavs played a 7 man rotation against GS 10. I didnt expect Cavs to get that far to be honest. congrats to Golden State.

I cant believe LeBron got 4 MVP votes for the finals, and his team lost. That is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard of. Why award a MVP trophy to someone on the losing team? If Cavs would have won, of course Lebron is MVP no questioning that.. But I wonder if the cavs would have won, and Curry posted up Lebrons numbers for 6 or 7 games, would Curry get any votes for finals MVP?

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I cant believe LeBron got 4 MVP votes for the finals, and his team lost. That is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard of. Why award a MVP trophy to someone on the losing team? If Cavs would have won, of course Lebron is MVP no questioning that.. But I wonder if the cavs would have won, and Curry posted up Lebrons numbers for 6 or 7 games, would Curry get any votes for finals MVP?

I wanted Curry to get the MVP but Iggy definitely deserved it, guarding LeBron is probably the hardest thing to do, and then score too on the other end; What hurt Curry was game 2 and some of game 3, after that he was on fire..
n Cavs had LeBron doing 99% of the work while the rest did 1%; after games 2-3 I actually thought for a second that LeBron might actually do it, definitely got my respect!

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
DeMarcus Cousins might be headed to the Lakers... The Kings coach doesn't want him there for some reason, hes only like the best centre in the league right now.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic