Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

NBA Playoff predictions

TheExperiment

TheExperiment

May 29, 2013
As long as the Bulls win it all, I will be happy. I believe this next round of games will be amazing ( Bulls vs Cavs, Hawks vs Wizards,etc). The Bulls better step it up, especially Derek Rose, when they play Cleveland. Love being out definitely helps.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
SECOND ROUND PREDICTIONS:

Bulls vs Cavs - BULLS IN 6

Wiz vs Hawks - WIZ IN 6

Warriors vs Griz - WARRIORS in 5 (Conley still out..)

Clippers vs Rockets - this one could literally go either way but Im gonna go with Rockets in 7 cause CP3 is little injured.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
WoW Playoffs are crazy.. 3 days with 3 gaming winning buzzer beaters!! Cant get better than this. First Rose, then Pierce and today LeBitch!!

T

texastea

May 1, 2013
Agreed. Those were great games over the weekend and each of the current matchups are looking good.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Agreed. Those were great games over the weekend and each of the current matchups are looking good.

Except for the hawks wizards with Wall out.. sucks Wizards definitely had a great chance to make east finals or even finals! I think all my predictions are going to be wrong for this round too lol.

if Grizz win today they will likely win the series.. and Clippers in 5.. x.x

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Clippers mother fukking Clippers!!!

T

texastea

May 1, 2013
Except for the hawks wizards with Wall out.. sucks Wizards definitely had a great chance to make east finals or even finals! I think all my predictions are going to be wrong for this round too lol.

if Grizz win today they will likely win the series.. and Clippers in 5.. x.x

If Wall can make it back by Game 5 I think they have a strong shot.

I agree on the Grizz and Clippers.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
If Wall can make it back by Game 5 I think they have a strong shot.

I agree on the Grizz and Clippers.

I really do hope he comes back .. even for game 6, I'm not sure what the recovery time for non displaced fractures is. But Wiz can't make it far without him, they were playing so well in the postseason too.

Rockets are sucking so bad.. I expected it to go to at least 6,7 .. but Hardens flopping isn't working anymore. West conference finals is gonna be awesome, with Paul finally making it out of the 2nd round. East, I can see Bulls Cavs killing the Hawks in a few games but if Walls back that would be great! Playoff basketball rocks!!

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Round 2 updates:

Cavs beat Bulls in 6
Hawks/Wiz and Grizz/Warriors going to game 6 - I think both Warriors and Hawks will close the series out
Clippers/rockets going to game 7 - My only prediction that might come true if Rockets win.. Clippers ****ed up big, they were up 3-1 in the series, totally dominating and now they have to try win a game 7 in Houston. GL.

Poor Bulls can't get past LeBron.. but at least Rose stayed healthy, maybe next season!

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Hawks beat Wiz - in 6
Warriors beat Griz in 6

so far all my predictions have been off except for clips/rockets game 7.~_~

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Clippers fukked that up pretty good. Epic meltdown.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Finally one prediction came true. !! Thank you Rockets.

Conference finals:

Warriors vs Rockets - Warriors in 5.

Hawks vs Cavs - Hawks in 6.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic