What's New?

NBA Playoff predictions

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Cavs in 6. Bet that.
what bout Warriors vs Rockets?

I have to root against LeBron, I don't know why. He's the best player but I just can't seem to become a fan.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I'll go for Golden State. Would love to see Dwight Coward get ran on, can't stand Terry or Harden either.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Id like to say Warriors in 6 but Houston is playing with extreme confidence right now and will be a handful for Warriors.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I can't believe Bulls couldn't handle the Cavs who are without Love and have an injured Irving, fml talk about not taking advantage of a situation. Much respect to LBJ for making all these other guys a lot better. I still want Cavs to lose!!

Rockets - warriors series has been great so far!! Close games- especially game 2 ; Harden choked BAD in the final 7 seconds.
no way Rockets can beat Warriors now being down 2-0

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Cavs getting it done, without Kyrie and Kevin Love. I don't think Kyrie will play until the finals.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Yup, they don't even need Kyrie for this series with JR smith n Shumpert playing so well -

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I love the playoffs but I expected more this year, but injuries have ruined too many teams.. Only series that was really good was the clippers/spurs. Bulls/cavs was ok. Rockets/clippers was good too but the Conference finals are supposed to be even better but its kind of been a disappointment so far. If Warriors n Cavs both sweep.. Then there's no basketball for 8 days. Like wtf am I supposed to do?!
n seriously I feel like players are getting injured more these days, whats going on ?? They have better access to trainers, more knowledge now but

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I'm still taking the Cavs over the Warriors... if Kyrie Irving can play.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I love the playoffs but I expected more this year, but injuries have ruined too many teams.. Only series that was really good was the clippers/spurs. Bulls/cavs was ok. Rockets/clippers was good too but the Conference finals are supposed to be even better but its kind of been a disappointment so far. If Warriors n Cavs both sweep.. Then there's no basketball for 8 days. Like wtf am I supposed to do?!
n seriously I feel like players are getting injured more these days, whats going on ?? They have better access to trainers, more knowledge now but
Conference championships have been horrid...... Hopefully the championship goes 7 with some close games.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Cavs Hawks game no way going past a game 5..

Delladova is such a dirty player.. he does it so low-key. People say its hustle but its really not, big difference between hustle and dirty play. Horford should've gotten a flagrant 1 at max, wouldnt have ruined this game.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic