Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Nandrolones

A

AlphaMale!

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2022
I would say that deca is my favorite AAS except that it kills my dick after 2-3 weeks every time.
I get real bad prolactin issues with deca.
Even to the pint of my nipples lactating but I’ve never had any issues with actual gyno induced fat distribution.
I’ve tried every brand of cabergoline with varying results.
Pramipexole makes me feel lethargic but it works for hyperprolactinemia just as well as caber.
I’ve used PT-141 and even proviron and they helped a little.
I can get away with using a PED-5 inhibitor but I don’t like taking dick pills every time I want to have sex.
Also, the combination of nandrolone and PED-5’s makes it nearly impossible for me to ejaculate.
And that’s even more frustrating tan not getting laid at all.
So, if not for uncontrollable deca dick I would be on that stuff more than anything but test.

Disco

Disco

VIP Member
May 15, 2021
Hey Alpha ,
Agreed. It seems like any nandrolone or any derivatives of are drastically effecting sex for me at 43. I planned a Test, NPP, Dbol cycle and it seemed ED was brought on after the very first shot of 50mg NPP. Granted, I’m aware this could all be “in my head” but it also like felt libido lowered significantly too. .5 Caber taken EOD with no lactation/ gyno issues ever.

- Is it possible for 50mg NPP could cause ED & lowered sex drive in 1st 50mg shot ?
- Do you ever try NPP instead of Deca. Which carried least ED side effects ?
- Do you get same effect with Tren? I have been. This is scary cause Tren makes contest prep easier.
*** if any one would please drop some knowledge on this thread it’d be greatly appreciated. !!!

DISCO.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Ditto for me at 53. I can't run Deca, Tren or NPP without libido, ED and/or delayed ejaculation issues. These days its Test/Mast or Test/Primo or straight TRT. Anything else isn't worth the sexual sides as my wife is 8yrs younger and "on" herself. I'd be replaced by a gas powered vibrator and sleeping on the couch lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5.0
Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Ditto for me at 53. I can't run Deca, Tren or NPP without libido, ED and/or delayed ejaculation issues. These days its Test/Mast or Test/Primo or straight TRT. Anything else isn't worth the sexual sides as my wife is 8yrs younger and "on" herself. I'd be replaced by a gas powered vibrator and sleeping on the couch lol.
Doesn't bother me, my wife is like a welded gate.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic