Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Nandrolones

P

Pbzepintx

Jul 12, 2023
I dont think I "feel" any different yet with Ment and Tren like I thought I would. It hasn't yet been a week so maybe that would explain it. I was hoping for additional energy and strength in the gym but there isn't much change yet.

For me, I'm still undecided if its worth the potential bad side effects. I don't have need yet for joint support and was actually doing really well on test all by its old school self.

Actually, I think maybe I feel a little lazier. I was on 750mg/wk of test and dropped that to 540 due to adding so many androgenic compounds and I'm sure that further benefit will be seen once the Ment E and Tren E have had time to really kick in.

Thoughts? Can I expect more from Nandrolones than I'm seeing thus far? I read that the Enanthate class of esters need at least 3-4 weeks.. I'm just impatient.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
First time I used nandrolone was deca and I had to use Nolva to fight the gyno growth. Glands swelled pretty good at first but caught it in time. The next time I tried it I added proviron and it worked to my surprise. Then I tried primo and had similar results. No gyno growth. I’m surprised you’re having issues with equal amount of primo. More even. Maybe 100mg more of primo would do the trick but if I remember it could drop your estrogen too low. Not sure how your estrogen will lower with proviron. Might be something to try. Something like 25mg ed for start. But for whatever reason it stops the gland growth for me on nandro. I usually use 50mg ed with 300mg npp per week. Hate using nolva. That kills my sex drive. Only had an issue once and it was short lived at the beginning of blast with npp. Never an issue getting it up but finishing. But always ran equal or greater amount of test. Tren was mentioned. Totally different. Sex drive goes into overdrive on tren. Lol. But Ment is more similar to nandro imo.
I agree, trenbolones are completely different animals from nandrolones. I have Proviron on hand. I will go with what I just put in place, assess, and go from there.

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
I run test/tren/mast 500/300/300 right now and all I'm using extra is 100mg of p5p ed and .5 an adex mon n thursday , no issues with the cannon firing on time so far and he's still waking up a half hour before I do every morning.

Love my deca when I do run it but cant go over 400 , I get weird ass panic attacks. Wake up in the middle of the night like its on and rocking look around the room all out of breath an freaked out so I keep it around 300/350 when I add it in to something , no dick issues then either.

Tren is weird for me , I eat better , have no food issues , sleep like a big sweaty baby. Ive had sides in the past but for the most part it makes me feel "good"

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I agree, trenbolones are completely different animals from nandrolones. I have Proviron on hand. I will go with what I just put in place, assess, and go from there.
I’ve never tried Caber. Been meaning to. Prami made me feel like crap.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I dont think I "feel" any different yet with Ment and Tren like I thought I would. It hasn't yet been a week so maybe that would explain it. I was hoping for additional energy and strength in the gym but there isn't much change yet.

For me, I'm still undecided if its worth the potential bad side effects. I don't have need yet for joint support and was actually doing really well on test all by its old school self.

Actually, I think maybe I feel a little lazier. I was on 750mg/wk of test and dropped that to 540 due to adding so many androgenic compounds and I'm sure that further benefit will be seen once the Ment E and Tren E have had time to really kick in.

Thoughts? Can I expect more from Nandrolones than I'm seeing thus far? I read that the Enanthate class of esters need at least 3-4 weeks.. I'm just impatient.
Not sure if someone recommended this yet but I personally would not run tren and ment at the same time.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I've never run Deca, but have run plenty of NPP, and have never experienced any negative sexual sides. I think NPP is great! I still don't understand why people claim that Deca and NPP are different with respect to joint relief and sexual sides. How can the ester have that effect, shouldn't the actual nandrolone hormone be the key?
I'm the opposite, ran deca but not Npp. Like @Wilson6 said about esters current bro science thinks deca D has more time to fill joints with fluid. I could not find any scientific studies that compair but only did a quick search.

P

Pbzepintx

Jul 12, 2023
Not sure if someone recommended this yet but I personally would not run tren and ment at the same time.
Too much nandrolone stacking? I only have one person I can talk to about this stuff in person and there aren't any videos from YouTubers I trust online that cover this so I'm open to receiving an education.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Well... I have another shot yesterday after caber and nolva in place and everything seems OK. I'll report back in a week or so.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I'm the opposite, ran deca but not Npp. Like @Wilson6 said about esters current bro science thinks deca D has more time to fill joints with fluid. I could not find any scientific studies that compair but only did a quick search.
I think it's all down to personal experience. It probably also matters what else is in the stack and the dosages.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
A little off topic but I like to use Proviron for brief periods with a TRT dose or a little more. I drop it after a short period. It seems from literature and from what I've seen in blood work of others, it can release a lot of steroid from SHBG and that ends up burning up your AAS dose faster. When and how much and how long.. I don't know. I usually go 4 to 8 weeks and then drop it.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
knockin gwood here...it's been years (many0 since I have felt any little bump or soreness of nips. Coach just switched my products up but wason100mg NPP eod for 8 weeks. Last I had any nip issues was deca as I said many years ago and nolva took care of it. Of course my libido was garbage for 6 months after stopping and I've almost never (once at small dose) done straight deca since.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Too much nandrolone stacking? I only have one person I can talk to about this stuff in person and there aren't any videos from YouTubers I trust online that cover this so I'm open to receiving an education.
Yes they offer no synergistic benefits. You have 2 powerful andro: anabolic substances takes a toll on the body. Just like the rule of thumb is no tren and Deca both 19s. The caution here is side effects. With that being said can you run, yes. Have people seen great results, yes. Perhaps after meeting time I'm more responsible about drugs now than in my youth. My good friend Johnny Mandel said
The sword of time will pierce our skins
It doesn't hurt when it begins But as it works its way on in. The pain grows stronger, Watch it grin

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic