Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Nandrolones

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Nandrolones are weird. I rarely use one vial of NPP at once anymore. the only time I seem to have got away with more than that in the past 10 years is when paired with Masteron. right now I am in a little bump up of ~300 test C/200 Primo/150 NPP. 3 weeks in and I have a little gyno flare. It's such a low dose and Primo on bloods has shown to control my estrogen into the normal range or a little higher at this dose/ratio. Man, nandrolones are so confounding. My joints feel decent and morning wood is great. I hate to drop it but the alternative is to add nolvadex, which works in these situations for me, although I have had incidences in the past where nolva made the flare worse paradoxically.

Anyone that shares thoughts on nandrolones is appreciated.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I got a little sensitivity from mine running a bit more than you at 400 mg a week. Took half a caber some Pfizer aromasin 10 mg schering proviron and 100 mg clomid and boom...gone.

P

Pbzepintx

Jul 12, 2023
I'm following this.

My current cycle is Test/Tren and Ment, but at relatively low doses (540/175/175 mg per week each, EOD pins). Honestly, I just started the cycle, but I know that the tren and ment are nandrolone derivatives and I've never used a nandrolone derived substance before. I'm sure that a future cycle will include NPP but I don't have any at the moment. I haven't quite hit a week yet so I know that the longer esters that I bought still haven't had time to fully integrate (all are enanthates).

Also, I was always under the impression that the DHT derivatives in regards to a lot of the symptoms you've mentioned.

I haven't had to run any AIs yet, but once again am watching this thread with interest since I'm running two nans concurrently.

Thank you for posting brother!

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
I scratched them off the list a long while ago. The last one I used was that vial you gave me G. That’s been many years. They all make my dick point straight down.

P

Pbzepintx

Jul 12, 2023
I scratched them off the list a long while ago. The last one I used was that vial you gave me G. That’s been many years. They all make my dick point straight down.
It's crazy how some people react completely opposite sexually. I've heard about like... super hyper sexual people on them. It's too soon to tell how I am going to respond. I'll say this: on test my sexual drive and desire was almost scary. I'm married and was legitimately worried about screwing up while I was working out of town.

I mean, everyone has heard of deca-dick (I haven't yet tried deca), but I'm referring more to trenbolone.

These hormones are so complex in the way that they react to each of us on an individual level. It's too bad that all the compounds are cold-war era and no one is working to refine them or else we would have far better compounds with fewer side effects at this point.

K

KyleB

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2012
I'm not sure of what you value in regards to looks etc but tbh the puffy nips arent worth the risk. Use EQ. Same dense look added but you need more of it. I had gyno as a kid and there is nothing worse than seeing those puffy nips through the shirt. And plus run the numbers....I paid I think $3k for my gyno surgery in 2000s...for what a couple of hundred dollars of gear not to mention all the other stuff your buying to combat it that you can get same look from something else? As far as joint though, maybe someone else here has other suggestions?

I've seen people talk about 'deca dick' but I used deca durabolin 200mg/week for 2 years straight, nothing else with it. Wood was never a problem. Everyone is different.
Everytime I used EQ though, this is not a joke, everytime, I'd have an insane random stomach cramp, like super bad to were I'd have to lean against a wall. I will never touch that stuff again. No one else I know uses has that issue.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I'm following this.

My current cycle is Test/Tren and Ment, but at relatively low doses (540/175/175 mg per week each, EOD pins). Honestly, I just started the cycle, but I know that the tren and ment are nandrolone derivatives and I've never used a nandrolone derived substance before. I'm sure that a future cycle will include NPP but I don't have any at the moment. I haven't quite hit a week yet so I know that the longer esters that I bought still haven't had time to fully integrate (all are enanthates).

Also, I was always under the impression that the DHT derivatives in regards to a lot of the symptoms you've mentioned.

I haven't had to run any AIs yet, but once again am watching this thread with interest since I'm running two nans concurrently.

Thank you for posting brother!
No, DHT derivatves are not capable of promoting gynocomastia. They cannot convert to estrogen and in fact can blunt the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I'm not sure of what you value in regards to looks etc but tbh the puffy nips arent worth the risk. Use EQ. Same dense look added but you need more of it. I had gyno as a kid and there is nothing worse than seeing those puffy nips through the shirt. And plus run the numbers....I paid I think $3k for my gyno surgery in 2000s...for what a couple of hundred dollars of gear not to mention all the other stuff your buying to combat it that you can get same look from something else? As far as joint though, maybe someone else here has other suggestions?

I've seen people talk about 'deca dick' but I used deca durabolin 200mg/week for 2 years straight, nothing else with it. Wood was never a problem. Everyone is different.
Everytime I used EQ though, this is not a joke, everytime, I'd have an insane random stomach cramp, like super bad to were I'd have to lean against a wall. I will never touch that stuff again. No one else I know uses has that issue.
That's really the main reason I use nandrolones, the joint pain relief. When you hit your 7th decade of like that is a reality. Low dose nandrolones 100-150 mg/w helps a lot and NPP does not give the water retention of sexual sides that the longer ester deca durabolin does. I added some nolvadex and some Caber. I heve letro on hand. if I have problems after the next injection I will drop it but I am enjoying the ability to do things like bent over rows, rack pulls and stiff leg deads with an effective weight at the moment. i love EQ but that in another one with issues as you age. It sends my hematocrit pretty high after 6-8 weeks. Plus it doesn't help my joints the same way as nandrolones.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I have to add some ND back in to my HRT. Dropped it after my lumbar fusion bc it adds to the erythrocytosis from TC and getting this DVT to resolve was my priority, but have been trying to figure out why all my joints are way worse than they have been. Can't be lifting bc I'm just getting slowly back with light weights, and yes shoulders are trashed but were manageable before the surgery. It was like the surgery flipped a general inflammatory switch, but it could also be that the ND was dropped.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've never run Deca, but have run plenty of NPP, and have never experienced any negative sexual sides. I think NPP is great! I still don't understand why people claim that Deca and NPP are different with respect to joint relief and sexual sides. How can the ester have that effect, shouldn't the actual nandrolone hormone be the key?

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I've never run Deca, but have run plenty of NPP, and have never experienced any negative sexual sides. I think NPP is great! I still don't understand why people claim that Deca and NPP are different with respect to joint relief and sexual sides. How can the ester have that effect, shouldn't the actual nandrolone hormone be the key?
I was thinking the same thing this morning when I was reading this post. It would be like comparing Test Prop vs Test Cyp, Prop has a much high blood conc and spike than Cyp but for much shorter period of time, mg for mg. That could be part of it. But in the end, the esterified compound is just a pro hormone. Could be two different pathways that are activated, both benefits and sides depending on time in circulation and concentration. Also thinking about the Plaque Psoriasis improvement post with NPP, maybe the joint pain relief everyone talks about may have to do with a reduced inflammatory effect of nandrolone?

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
First time I used nandrolone was deca and I had to use Nolva to fight the gyno growth. Glands swelled pretty good at first but caught it in time. The next time I tried it I added proviron and it worked to my surprise. Then I tried primo and had similar results. No gyno growth. I’m surprised you’re having issues with equal amount of primo. More even. Maybe 100mg more of primo would do the trick but if I remember it could drop your estrogen too low. Not sure how your estrogen will lower with proviron. Might be something to try. Something like 25mg ed for start. But for whatever reason it stops the gland growth for me on nandro. I usually use 50mg ed with 300mg npp per week. Hate using nolva. That kills my sex drive. Only had an issue once and it was short lived at the beginning of blast with npp. Never an issue getting it up but finishing. But always ran equal or greater amount of test. Tren was mentioned. Totally different. Sex drive goes into overdrive on tren. Lol. But Ment is more similar to nandro imo.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic