severedthumbz
What's New?

My first show in 20 or more years is coming in November

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
Looking good!!
Been thinking about a show myself but watching those numbers drop on the scale scares the hell outta me lol

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Looking lean. Work on that posing daily. Try to have someone with a good eye to pose you and find your best look in ALL poses. presentation is very important. After all this hard work you what to show the judges the best view. Learn to pose correctly with out the mirror.
All the best,
GC

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Thanks for the tip :) learn something new everyday. I was told PAM is best to use for oiling up for the day of the show.

Make sure you go very easy with the Pam. In ALL my years I have never used it is all im saying. Believe it or not I used to use Vaseline. It gives a sheen without getting all glossy and shinny. Guys go over board all the time with pam. Just put on some rubber gloves. Put it in your hands and and just go easy over the body. It helps take away that dry look Just another tip. (someone needs to get your back)

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
You look great brother!

I was glazed by the tanners to get my shine.

Pam sounds interesting

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
Thanks everyone for the tips. I need them :)

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Bro you look really good. Nice tricep striations.

Pose pose pose!!! It's not only beneficial for your stage presence but it will harden the muscles and burn fat every time you do it. Hold your poses for at least 10 seconds to start and work up to 20. Get someone experienced to work with you so you hit the poses correctly to show off your physique to it's fullest. Good luck, and great work.

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
Wow man. It's hard to believe it's the same person from the start of the thread. Great work!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic