Latest Member
TableEffit
What's New?

Muscles Do not mean you can fight

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Better fighters (strikers) are lean and long. Long reach, pointy elbows and knees. Watch any UFC and you will see you can't pick a winner based on who has a better physique.

Even the guy that was winning only threw a couple down the middle.

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Here is something you guys might find interesting, was all over the Australian news about 10 months ago.

There was a case of road rage, some tattoo'ed steroided up bloke goes to fight an old man, old man kicks his ass. Pretty simple. The meathead gave an interview on the radio later and said he couldn't bash him because he's on parole but in reality he's just another idiot.

Here is part of the news report including the fight:

Last edited by a moderator:

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
Whenever I get the chance to roll with the really big guys (not too many of them), the majority gas so quickly that it becomes so easy to tap them its funny. Ride them out for a few minutes and have your way with them.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I have gotten into so many fights from driving. thank god the bad one i was in ended up backing down. i get a little testy behind the wheel. Stupid Bitches >:):((

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
look at fedor, he beat some jacked fucks like randleman and mark coleman pretty easily.. Fedor is not jacked at all.

Look at overeem, just got knocked out by Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva, who looks like an ugly gorrilla but not even close to reem muscle wise

the list gos on and on.. muscle mean shit in a fight.. for the most part

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Bigger guy had no concept of punching. im trying to get bigger so people would fuck with me less but i always do alright.

I hope this guys joking. lol. Get ready to get dragged into fights with little punk ass douchebags the bigger you get. If you think guys fuck with you less you are in for a surprise.

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
I'll weigh in. Muscles do mean something in a fight. If you can't throw a punch they still do help. At the bottom line they help cushion the blows. A body shot is a lot less effective when it hits a mass of muscle as opposed to straight rib cage.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Beware of men with cauliflower ears! I bounced forever(still am a little). I am and was about 240 back some yrs ago and this dude must've had a bad day. Fighting with his girl. Went to move him and very quickly my ankle was broken. Fucker. Since then, I look at the ears. I can go, but it's gotta be pretty quick. After the adrenaline slows I'm in trouble. Grab and pound. I'm a bleeder, too. I tend to lead with the left side of my face. You just gotta tap my left eye and it splits again.

gator_mclusky

gator_mclusky

RIP
Sep 20, 2010
He might have done better had he thrown a punch. What an odd fight.

Yea, that was odd. They need to both call their dads and bitch em out for not teaching em how to defend themselves! that was one of the worst fights Ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
My good mate runs a mma club here in Sydney.his back round was wresting then trained in boxing and the bjj and so on.he weighs 70 kilos and if you see him on the matts with some of the meat heads that come in and think there fighters because there got muscle it's comical.he toys with them even with bulging disks in his neck lol.big muscles make you look good and intimidating but does not make you a fighter.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Beware of men with cauliflower ears! I bounced forever(still am a little). I am and was about 240 back some yrs ago and this dude must've had a bad day. Fighting with his girl. Went to move him and very quickly my ankle was broken. Fucker. Since then, I look at the ears. I can go, but it's gotta be pretty quick. After the adrenaline slows I'm in trouble. Grab and pound. I'm a bleeder, too. I tend to lead with the left side of my face. You just gotta tap my left eye and it splits again.

Hey at least you'll admit to getting beat. I love how in these threads everybody is a badass and gives their fighting advice. If you've never had your ass kicked you haven't been in a lot of fights. There is always somebody bigger and badder than you are. I've met that person in a bar fight once unfortunately.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic