N

Nate2010

Sep 15, 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Wow neither of them could fight lol... I wonder if I can though?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
#1 - If you are afraid of bleeding your own blood do not fight!
#2 - if you are big, learn how to fight, people seem to want to fuck with you just because you are a big guy.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
#1 - If you are afraid of bleeding your own blood do not fight!
#2 - if you are big, learn how to fight, people seem to want to fuck with you just because you are a big guy.

You want a piece of me faggot?!?!?!?

Needswork

Needswork

Dec 19, 2011
Bigger guy had no concept of punching. im trying to get bigger so people would fuck with me less but i always do alright.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
My good friend runs a mma club here in Sydney.when he opened it he had a big influx of guys from the gym next door.after a week they all left.bb does not make you a fighter.technique,fitness,strength agility and a big heart.it was funny tho watching a meat head get bashed in a sparring match by a middle weight.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
It isnt about muscles........I have always said that I will easily windmill or headbutt someone.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Its not about muscles, that is for damn sure, but it helps if you know what you are doing.This i do know know, those who talk the loudest are the weakest. This goes for everyone including internet tough guys and keyboard warriors. I can smell them a mile away even through a computer monitor. I love the ones who talk the most shit and sound the toughest especially on boards, lmfao, a dime a dozen. No need for me to brag or boast how bad i would fuck someone up blah blah blah, those are the worst lol.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic