Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Muscles Do not mean you can fight

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
i just run and hide behind a bigger guy, or if there is someone small around throw them into the guy to take the first hit!

TainoWarrior

TainoWarrior

VIP Member
Nov 14, 2010
Its not about muscles, that is for damn sure, but it helps if you know what you are doing.This i do know know, those who talk the loudest are the weakest. This goes for everyone including internet tough guys and keyboard warriors. I can smell them a mile away even through a computer monitor. I love the ones who talk the most shit and sound the toughest especially on boards, lmfao, a dime a dozen. No need for me to brag or boast how bad i would fuck someone up blah blah blah, those are the worst lol.

I can definitely relate to that one big time Raiden. Too many PC gangsters online. My father always said u have to be careful with the quiet guy, but if u have a friend that smiles too much , he usually turns out to be a fag....

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
It isnt about muscles........I have always said that I will easily windmill or headbutt someone.

***note to self*** dont fuck with RR :)
I know that style, and it aint pretty lol. But fuck it, it dont matter how it looks, as long as you get it done imo.

Last edited:
Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
He might have done better had he thrown a punch. What an odd fight.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I'm rather be a wuss with big muscles than a wuss with no muscles.

Reactions: KBD
biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Muscles do not make one an athlete either. Hand eye coordination is God given. Real athletes have a certain way they carry themselves...a certain grace.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Weight def has to do with how you fight and your outcome. If your 225lbs 6ft pure muscle and your just a regular street boxer with some wrestling technique and you vs a dude whos 145lbs and has a black belt in ju jitzu, the 225lb boxer has a hell of an advantage. So while muscles not necessarily mean that you can fight, they will help you hold your own than if you didnt have them.

Ill tell u what, im 200lbs with 19.5 inch arms @ 5'11 if some kid came up to me and hit me and weighed 150lbs scrawny i guarantee I could do WAY more damage with my hits than he could.

A 140lber whos a better fighter than me, will NOT beat my ass unless i get jumped. I wrestled alot in high school and boxed everyone that I lived around only lost once. And thats cause he had 30lbs on me, harder hit. NO muscles dont make u a badass fighter, but they give u an advantage, unless your just one of those HUGE dudes whos weak as fuck which is so lame lol. If your gonna be big.. be strong too.

Last edited:
BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Weight def has to do with how you fight and your outcome. If your 225lbs 6ft pure muscle and your just a regular street boxer with some wrestling technique and you vs a dude whos 145lbs and has a black belt in ju jitzu, the 225lb boxer has a hell of an advantage. So while muscles not necessarily mean that you can fight, they will help you hold your own than if you didnt have them.

You have no idea what you're talking about. A "REAL" black belt in BJJ will DESTROY some bitch boxer. The grappler will get the boxer on the ground and boom, fights over b/c he'll lose a joint in under a minute (shoulder, ankle, knee, etc). Than the boxer's crying like a bitch while the grappler walks away.

You need to bring your ass to BJJ Worlds in Cali and actually watch what REAL BJJ is.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

Ill tell u what, im 200lbs with 19.5 inch arms @ 5'11 if some kid came up to me and hit me and weighed 150lbs scrawny i guarantee I could do WAY more damage with my hits than he could.

A 140lber whos a better fighter than me, will NOT beat my ass unless i get jumped. I wrestled alot in high school and boxed everyone that I lived around only lost once. And thats cause he had 30lbs on me, harder hit. NO muscles dont make u a badass fighter, but they give u an advantage, unless your just one of those HUGE dudes whos weak as fuck which is so lame lol. If your gonna be big.. be strong too.

Two words. Bruce Lee

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Bruce lee PFFTTT, if i got him on the ground hes DONE, dude had NO ground game and Im a champ at wrestling and he wont beat me, bruce lees abilities are over exaggerated, find me a video of him fighting and it not being staged, he looks badass when its all set up and in a movie, but in a street fight none of that shit would happen. And when ever did u see Bruce Lee fight NOT made from a movie?

If bruce lee vsed Bones Jones he would get his candy ass handed to him. He couldnt compete with fighters today.

Last edited:
Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
rather be a wuss with big muscles than a wuss with no muscles.

Hahaha. Truth.

And btw, Bruce Lee threw blows with every muscle in his body. A hook from his stringy-ass would leave a lot of people in dust.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic